Product Slider ‑ Upsell

Product Slider ‑ Upsell

by NDNAPPS

Featured products, related products, recently viewed and more.

WhatThe-Health

This is an excellent product slider app that works well and can be customised. I initially had a problem contacting the support team, however, they got in touch with me and they were extremely helpful and I'm very very pleased with the app.

HAVEN Lock

This is a good product slider app. It works much better than the other ones out there! Good support and very good app! Thanks for the good service.

Style Boss AU

Fantastic app and completely blown away by the support.

Pop Hunters Perú

Great and very easy to use app! I'm used it to create a featured products - bestsellers block on home page. It took around minute and you dont need to know HTML or CSS to use it. Thanks!

Rider Vapes

Great product slider, easy to use and the support from the developers is quick and efficient.

Miccis.nl

Great related product app and amazing customer support from NDNAPPS Team, Max helped customize the app to match my store theme!

serendipity.pink

Easy install, works great at a better rate then most product slider apps. Great customer service, very happy with this app.

The Printable Shop

This is a really great app and performed well for my needs. The customer service was good too. I would recommend this app.

Astetik

It worked for what I needed at the time. I need to look into all of the features to see if it can benefit my store in other ways.

SupplyTiger

great product slider, works good. helping me get sales. nicely customizable. would recommend to any online store owner for sure