Product Slider ‑ Upsell

Product Slider ‑ Upsell

by NDNAPPS

Featured products, related products, recently viewed and more.

Astetik

It worked for what I needed at the time. I need to look into all of the features to see if it can benefit my store in other ways.

SupplyTiger

great product slider, works good. helping me get sales. nicely customizable. would recommend to any online store owner for sure

antoniogual.com

Woks great . Easy to configure.. the service support is good !

DIAM'S NC

Very nice and easy to use. Much recommended. Truly looks good and interactive in both mobile and desktop versions of my site.

ALAYJA WHITE CO

Awesome Product Slider and very easy solution. Thanks AAA++++!!! Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Pop Your Pup!™

Great Product Slider ‑ Upsell app and awesome customer service!

Petjoyment!

Simple and effective. Customer service is great!

Great Product Slider ‑ Upsell! Everything is pretty straight forward. Tech support has been great and responsive on the few questions that I have needed answered.

Babyhoki Store

One of the few applications that has the ability to handle an unlimited number of collections. Very good, professional! I recommend!

Mission Mercantile

great job! The website , now , looking very good. The team helps me doing configuration app in my website, also. Thanks a lot….

Gearonic

Great Product Slider ‑ Upsell app!
Very easy to use, many options available. They also have many other apps available, which some I use at my website, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!