Product Slider ‑ Upsell

Product Slider ‑ Upsell

by NDNAPPS

Featured products, related products, recently viewed and more.

L'MODA Boutique

Very simple and easy to use. Really great for a beginner like me! Thank you

VIDA BOHEME

Great product slider with the NEW ARRIVALS slider on my home page.
Support help me to customize the slider without extra cost.

Flamed Label

I have tried a number of shopify product slider app and this app is by far the best value when it comes to functionality and ease of set-up and use.
I also had a small customization and Neo help me quickly!
Highly recommend.

Nestor Liquor

Good Product Slider ‑ Upsell app...easy to install and setup. I am using this for my website https://www.nestorliquor.com.

ChillingWine

Great Product Slider ‑ Upsell app! super easy to use and to adjust to fit the mood and feeling of my website. The support team is so helpful and very quick to reply. Would recommend this app to anyone.

Popsy Clothing

A very simple app to use and set up. I had a few minor issues but the developers were very helpful and quick to respond. We will definitely be using this app again on future projects.

SmartEcoShop

Love it, Awesome app. Easy to use and beautiful designs.
I had a small conflicting issue between my theme and the related products slider, Max solved the problem very quickly! Everything is fine now!

Furper.com

I highly recommend this app. It's easy to customise and the "Related Products" and "New Products" section looks great on my website.

WhiteRiceCowboy

I love it!!!

May need to play with the toggles in the settings in order for some of them to work properly.

Other than that, this is a great app and clean and does not slow the cart down.

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley

Wow!! Great customer service and an app that works like it says it will. I opted to let Max do the configuration and it was done in just a few short hours! I used this app to show 2 products sliders on my blog post.
Kudos to this team!!