Reseñas (766)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 81% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de junio de 2024

very nice app, simple easy clean, and great support

Strong Soul
India
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

my experience has been insanely good for a free application. My websit was a bit unique with no add to cart button for some of my products i wanted a viewing tally for. Rest assured they altered it for me.

PlateLister
15 de mayo de 2024

It's really good, getting results very fine

DropCart
India
18 de abril de 2024

Its a free app. The support is INCREDIBLE. Its just a simple app with great functionality without all the complications of other apps. Its not overengineered. Just basically DOES THE JOB. Deserves EVERY star.

E-Novation-Store
Francia
19 días usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2024

Dan was fantastic! He helped me get Trafficly set up on Shopify and customized it just the way I wanted. Great communication and expertise. Highly recommend! Thanks, Dan!

Mama's Bump
Reino Unido
21 días usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

Very good app. A visitor counter is a small detail but makes a world of difference for small-brand stores. Customers don't like feeling alone!

Support from the app is also great. Had an issue (on my end) and got troubleshooting done within 5 minutes.
This is vest app!
Also many Thanks To The Support Team.Support Team Is Good And Really Apperciative

Lahore Glow
Pakistán
Care Cart respondió 1 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback. You have made our day. We are super glad that our 24/7 live support team was able to help you with the App setup. 😇

3 de mayo de 2024

They are so nice ! The support team can really help you through your demans.
Highly recommand !!!

HygieneClear
Francia
22 días usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

Not bad, We like this app. It is proud for our views counter in our store online.

Cerebro
Italia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

Trendy AZE
Turquía
8 días usando la aplicación
23 de febrero de 2024

I loved this app. But when I upgraded, it stopped working. If they fixed it, I would reinstall it right now.

Patricia Loofbourrow