Avaliações (767)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 81% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de junho de 2024

very nice app, simple easy clean, and great support

Strong Soul
Índia
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
2 de abril de 2024

my experience has been insanely good for a free application. My websit was a bit unique with no add to cart button for some of my products i wanted a viewing tally for. Rest assured they altered it for me.

PlateLister
Austrália
15 de maio de 2024

It's really good, getting results very fine

DropCart
Índia
18 de abril de 2024

Its a free app. The support is INCREDIBLE. Its just a simple app with great functionality without all the complications of other apps. Its not overengineered. Just basically DOES THE JOB. Deserves EVERY star.

E-Novation-Store
França
19 dias usando o app
23 de abril de 2024

Dan was fantastic! He helped me get Trafficly set up on Shopify and customized it just the way I wanted. Great communication and expertise. Highly recommend! Thanks, Dan!

Mama's Bump
Reino Unido
21 dias usando o app
26 de fevereiro de 2024

Very good app. A visitor counter is a small detail but makes a world of difference for small-brand stores. Customers don't like feeling alone!

Support from the app is also great. Had an issue (on my end) and got troubleshooting done within 5 minutes.
This is vest app!
Also many Thanks To The Support Team.Support Team Is Good And Really Apperciative

Lahore Glow
Paquistão
Care Cart deixou uma resposta 1 de março de 2024

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback. You have made our day. We are super glad that our 24/7 live support team was able to help you with the App setup. 😇

3 de maio de 2024

They are so nice ! The support team can really help you through your demans.
Highly recommand !!!

HygieneClear
França
22 dias usando o app
15 de abril de 2024

Not bad, We like this app. It is proud for our views counter in our store online.

Cerebro
Itália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
19 de março de 2024

Trendy AZE
Turquia
8 dias usando o app
23 de fevereiro de 2024

I loved this app. But when I upgraded, it stopped working. If they fixed it, I would reinstall it right now.

Patricia Loofbourrow