Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

Social proof & live traffic store visitors counter

Price: Free

JC Collections

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app! GreavvgggggghjjjjjjjjjjiiikiiiiijjjjjjjjjjjjijjCccvggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

megawheels.com

Location China

It is very simple the install the app, and it looks good on the product page. Besides, as we want to change the place where to display the app, and contact the support team, they are helpful, and working to do the customization for us, that' cool.

simplifryco

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing customer support! I had a problem in my store and it was fixed by offering me an exclusive customization for free and I'm not even exaggerating. Recommended!

RĒDEEM

Location Germany

So far so good :) I like the simplicity of the app and of course i am trying out. Let me play around with it and eventually give it my final verdict

Doratar

Location Netherlands

Great app! I need some customized coding work to let the widget show up as I wanted. The support did that quick and without any problems. Highyl recommended!

Trusthope

Time spent using app 2 minutes

nice app to use. just launched lets see how it works. nice app to use. just launched lets see how it works.

MySweetSmile®

Fantastic app, with fantastic support. They helped us ensure the app fits perfectly on our product page.

Addons Store

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Very good experience to be honest. Highly recommended app to boost your sales. Special for start ups like me

Coco Shop Manila

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and it is easy to setup right away and start using. Thanks for making this. Recommended............

Divined Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

just downloaded, will update with more infor later with how its going, have it changed anything about my store.