Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 15, 2022

Amazing customer service. I had a problem and they fixed it immediately. Will definitely use their app and services in the future.

Wellnezzy
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 11, 2022

I am glad I found an app that can show my live visitors, thanks a lot for this Care cart. I hope to come back and give even better reviews soon

houseofseeme
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
July 24, 2022

The app is great as well. Customer support was great . I appreciate it. Thank you for helping me. Let s see how this app is worked. Thank you again.

Sparkle Create Jewelry
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 14, 2022

the app works well and the support is great. i will continue using it and hope to get better conversions in my store.

TheTrendOasis-Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
Care Cart replied July 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We're glad that the team was able to help you.

All the best with your conversions!

July 13, 2022

Easy to install and the support is great! Confident that it will boost my sales! Will come back to write a detailed review after few days.

Wallet Friendly Deals
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 12, 2022

Loving it so far and fast support was helpful! Give it some time for the numbers to pull through on your site

Dreaming in Luna
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
July 5, 2022

NAUTIKA
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 3, 2022

ho usato questa app per far vedere il numero di visitatori sul mio negozio, avevo un problema ed il supporto ha risposto subito e mi sta aiutando a modificare il mio sito.

Amami Bijoux
Italy
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
June 30, 2022

Excellent app and customer support! They quickly and easily assisted me with repositioning the traffic counter when it got moved around on our product pages. I highly recommend this app for all those wanting to display traffic on their store's product pages.

Medici Supply Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 26, 2022

love this! will surely show this to all my online seller friends and some colleagues... once again thank you!!!!!!

PackBet