Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 6, 2022

Great app and best of all its free. It shows the amount of visitors that is exactly what we wanted . Great support always available 24/7

ANY CAR SEAT COVERS FOR CARS, TRUCKS, VANS & SUV’S
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 3, 2022

Haven’t tried it but it looks promising!! I hope it gets me more and more customers when I launch my business!!

Wishing Well Toys
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 2, 2022

Customer support 100% and this app works pefectly and is also free that helps little businesses like mine. Thanks.

Olikana France
France
Time spent using app: 29 days
June 1, 2022

great app great support , it's a very good app to boost your conversion rate i highly recommend to use it

WryWry
France
Time spent using app: 26 days
May 26, 2022

Great app and wonderful support. It looks great, and it displays professionally on page I like the look of it. Thank you

By Baano
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 20, 2022

Great app! GreavvgggggghjjjjjjjjjjiiikiiiiijjjjjjjjjjjjijjCccvggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

JC Collections
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 20, 2022

It is very simple the install the app, and it looks good on the product page. Besides, as we want to change the place where to display the app, and contact the support team, they are helpful, and working to do the customization for us, that' cool.

megawheels.com
China
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 6, 2022

Amazing customer support! I had a problem in my store and it was fixed by offering me an exclusive customization for free and I'm not even exaggerating. Recommended!

simplifryco
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 16, 2022

So far so good :) I like the simplicity of the app and of course i am trying out. Let me play around with it and eventually give it my final verdict

RĒDEEM
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited May 14, 2022

Great app! I need some customized coding work to let the widget show up as I wanted. The support did that quick and without any problems. Highyl recommended!

Doratar