Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

by Care Cart

Social proof & live traffic products visitors counter

Shiffer™

ottima, facile da utilizzare ed è gratis!sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Inkheat

I'm trying see how to you it do ppl have to go to my website to see the difference. Do I have to drive traffic to my website or how do it go

OVOKeys

Decent product. Would be nice to customize it further such as showing varying number of current visitors from a range for example it will select a random number from 60-120 and change it every 10 minutes etc

April 12, 2021

Well thank you for the feedback. Seems like we have random number feature in the app as you suggested. Please connect with our support team via in-app contact form for assistance, and they will definitely make your experience 5-star with the app.

Cheers!

Freakinglyfit

I am using this app and works perfectly It is easy to use and easy to install at your store. It needs more customization options for users.

March 15, 2021

We appreciate you for adding this great review. Please share more details about your customization requirements with our support team. We'd love to make your experience 5-star with us by improving the app. All the best!

exodiaestratti

Please add the mod that make different the text with a single person watching at the product, can't find a term that fit in singolar or plural, the desing is very intuitive and the app works fine. Also would be nice different kind of setting in the " Custom" area

Xumiys

the app works as intended but when only one person is looking at a specific product it shows up as "one people" rather than "one person is looking at this product"

January 27, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. As you know the text is editable you can simply replace the word 'people' with "visitor(s)". We hope it will improve your experience with our app. All the best!

Valkyrie Village

This app is good at showing purchases for social proof. I like that you can turn on and off the functions as you go. The visitor count was jacked up on my page so it was good to disable that.

Mercatto

Im testing the app so I don't know how it will work. I hope this app bring more conversions to my page.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. We hope too that app will perform well and bring lot of sales for you. All the best!