Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

Social proof & live traffic store visitors counter

Price: Free

The Electronist

Location Hungary

Very good and easy to use! I would reccomend it to anyone! Great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KART ADORE

Location India
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I used this app to add live visitor count on our shopify store. It works fine and usability was really good. Great App

On Rise

Time spent using app 1 minute

I really like it because I really needed the social proof aspect of things for my shop so this is a game changer

O seu pet shop

Location Brazil

o app é muito bom, simples de usar. porem, para melhorar eu colocaria a opçao de conseguir mudar a quantidade de visualizadores na loja.

SunMarketArt

Location Georgia
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Hello, I did not connect well with this plugin.
Of course, I may not have made the settings correctly.
It shows 32 visitors currently online but no any visitor there

B Couture

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very handy app to build social proof and trust of products. Ross from customer support was very helpful when I asked if the widget could have a new custom position (not just immediately above or below the add to cart button). For a free app this is excellent, but I would pay to be able to position the widget where I wanted on the product page and not be restricted to just 2 positions on the product page. Hopefully the tech team will be able to position the app as I requested.

JoyeriaParis

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 4 minutes

new to this app, sim still learning as i go and used free apps, hope to get more free app that could help develop my store from you guys if all works well!!

Shiffer™

Location Italy

ottima, facile da utilizzare ed è gratis!sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Inkheat

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I'm trying see how to you it do ppl have to go to my website to see the difference. Do I have to drive traffic to my website or how do it go

OVOKeys

Decent product. Would be nice to customize it further such as showing varying number of current visitors from a range for example it will select a random number from 60-120 and change it every 10 minutes etc

April 12, 2021

Well thank you for the feedback. Seems like we have random number feature in the app as you suggested. Please connect with our support team via in-app contact form for assistance, and they will definitely make your experience 5-star with the app.

Cheers!