Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

iKippah Store

Incredible support from Inkybay team. I had a few questions and change request and they made it in a short time. They have added the edit button on our cart page, which is incredible. Thank you for your quick response.
Highly recommended.

Rarton

We are really satisfied with Inkybay! Rashed has been a HUGE help for customizing and setting up our application.
Highly recommendable.

Keepers Collective

Great app. Very customizable. Excellent customer service from Rashed. They are very responsive to all of the questions that I've had.

The Noname Nerd

I've been using this app for several months and I love it! It's powerful enough that there is a little bit of a learning curve but their customer support is very fast and helpful so don't hesitate to dive in!

June 29, 2020

Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful review. We are truly happy to know you love Inkybay and found our customer support so helpful. Yes, our sole purpose is to help our merchants grow and run their businesses successfully. We are always here for any further assistance you require. Thank you once again for the Five Star. We wish you all the best.

912Graphics

Excellent customer support. I used this app for my online store and I like the way it functions. Thanks, Rashed for solving my issue quickly!!!

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such nice feedback. We are happy to know you found our customer support excellent and we succeeded in helping you solve your issues quickly. It’s also a matter of great pleasure for us knowing Inkybay functions perfectly for your online store as you desired. We are always here for you if you require any further assistance.

CSEA Locals Shop

Great customer service! We use the app for custom apparel on our online store and it works great.
Special thanks to Rashed for quick help over live chat and solve my issue instantly!!!

Flag2tag

I am really happy about the support of this app. I was struggling with a few things that I could not change myself. So the live support immediately helped me to solve the problems and customized a few features specifically created for my needs. Really great support, so I can recommend!

June 6, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such nice feedback. We are truly happy to know you liked our live support. It was our pleasure as well as our responsibility to help you solve your problems so that you can run your business smoothly. We truly appreciate the recommendation you made for other merchants and businesses here. Thank you once again for your feedback and the Five Star rating. We are always here for any further assistance you require...

intheclouds

If 6 stars was an option I would give it that! - Rashed and the team have consistently delivered far beyond all expectations since Day 1 - A fantastic app, with seemingly endless options and easy setup - it has helped my store get back on track when other design tools missed the mark. For anyone who is offering custom products on there store look no further than Inkybay. It has it all!

June 2, 2020

Thank you very much for such an overwhelming and enthusiastic feedback. We are truly glad that you liked our support in the setup process of your store. We are beyond happy to know that we were successful in helping you with your store that is now on track and running as per your expectation. Thank you once again for recommending the Inkybay app to other custom product selling business. We are always here for any further assistance you require. Looking forward to seeing your business thrive and our best wishes with you...

Laser Pics & Gifts

We've been using this App for several months and all works great. The support team is quick to respond and corrects any issues I have within minutes or at most a day. I only wish they have better weekend support and an easier way to retrieve orders. One of the best apps for personalized products.

May 29, 2020

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a wonderful review. It is our great pleasure to know that Inkybay works great for you as per your expectation. We are truly glad to know you liked our support.
Thank you for your feedback regarding weekend support and easy order retrieval. We are working to expand our support time during weekend as well. Also, last week released an update for easy and faster order download. We hope you will like it.

We are delighted to know you consider Inkybay as one of the best product personalization apps. We wish you all the best and cannot wait but to see your business meet your expectations and thrive.

BrandyourCap.de

Ich benutze den designer jetzt schon eine länger zeit. Er läuft super. Man kann alles einstellen.....der Support macht auch super Arbeit..

May 19, 2020

Thank you for your time to give us your precious feedback. We are glad to have you as our valuable client for a long time and beyond happy to know that Inkybay is successful in providing you with the service you required. It’s also a matter of joy for us knowing that you liked our customer support as well. Thank you for choosing Inkybay.