Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer | Reviews

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Mantra Laser Engraving

This app is fantastic! I went through nine different customization apps- installing each app, learning to use them, trying to make them do what I wanted-- but every app had at least one "deal-breaker" that made me uninstall it. You may think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. Nine customization apps that you can find here on Shopify. Inkbay's was the tenth, and this powerful app is the only one that allowed me to do everything I needed, and even included a few features that I hadn't thought of, but were great improvements over the way I planned to do things.

The app is not the easiest to understand at first glance, but the Inkbay support team was happy to arrange a Skype call to guide me through and answer all of my questions. Once you get the concept, everything falls into the place, and working with the interface becomes simple.

Inkbay's app allows you to have an incredible number of variations and options to your product, and to view those variations through custom images. Pricing can be adjusted within each individual option and the customer can see price changes dynamically as they make their picks. And the personalization tools are top notch! They include scores of fonts, but you can upload your own. Customers can curve text, resize text, flip text, add drop-shadows, outlines. There's also a simple clip-art gallery (you can add more images to it if you want something fancier) and customers can upload their own images. Just fantastic stuff.

And as hard as it is to believe, the customer service is even better than the app! The gang at Inkbay has completed every request I have made. They completely re-designed the interface to suit my design sensibilities and the style of my site. I sent them what I wanted the interface to look like (a completely new design) and, within a few days, they had the interface looking exactly like what I had sent. This type of custom design work would have cost thousands if I had hired someone to do it. The Inkbay team did it for free. It's obvious that they are committed to top-notch support for their app, and that they hold themselves to a very high standard. I couldn't be happier with them and their app. Can't rate this app highly enough.

The Custom Apparel Company

This is a full feature app with great support. I've had numerous changes or requested customizations and at each stage, the support has been great. The professional level is expensive, but can't beat the flexibility. I've tried to work with other customization tools and this one is the only one I've found (and I've looked for alternatives) that offers flexibility, features, and ability to customize. Good app...highly recommend.

MarkedlyYours

This is the best app on the market for customizing products! The service is top notch! I highly recommend them for anyone looking to customize their products. Best decision we ever made was to load this app!

Tmerch.co.uk

We looked around for a long time to find an app that did everything we needed. After using 3 or 4 different ones we finally discovered Inkybay Product Customers. This app offers loads more features than the others, and the inbuilt quantity breaks tiered pricing option means we could remove another app we were paying for!

Its sleek and easy to use, has more features than I have had time to look at yet, but the very best thing about this app is the support. Rashed is a master at sorting out problems quickly. I emailed him at 2am UK time, and by the time I woke up at 9am he had sorted out the problem, and emailed me a response of how to avoid running into the same issues again.

Would definitely recommend!

www.tmerch.co.uk

Bar Blades

Looked for a long time to find an app that did every we needed. We came across this app and it did most of the requirements. However once installed the developers were always on hand for questions and small changes that worked better for us. Really helpful staff and app now does everything we needed it to. Amazing. Thanks Guys

Build-A-Bonnet

This app will be used to set the tone of our services. Without this app Build-A-Bonnet couldn't be. The experience and assistance from beginning until now has been magnificent and we truly believe it will remain. The support staff has been beyond helpful. They've addressed any and every concern and request within 24 hours. I am truly amazed and at a lost for words. We read prior reviews, but I feel one has yet to exaggerate the amazing service, support, and pluggin as a whole. Thank you all at Inkybay/Product Customizer for everything. We look forward to a lifetime relationship.

Build-A-Bonnet Team
www.buildabonnet.co

thesignsource.net

This is just what we have been looking for in an online design tool. Seem a little overwhelming and complex at first, but after a little awhile it becomes pretty easy to maneuver through the admin. The support by the staff is second to none. They are always there with a a solution, fix or workaround. HIGHLY recommended!

ASTONPRINT

A great app , it is what i need , the inkybay team help us more to solve problems . Support it ........

10Minutetee.com

Excellent support and the design studio work really well for what we have. Thanks guys for your help

Isolator Fitness

This app is complex, and I mean that in the best way possible. Our needs were complex and it covered just about everything and more. Anything we couldn't achieve with the oem app, the inkybay team was eager to help shape and customize the app to work perfectly to our needs. Support is timely, they always follow up through email, and are extremely receptive to your desires. If you're out there fishing for an app that allows customers to customize your product, look no further. Be prepared to read up on the guides provided and don't be afraid to ask their team question. Rashed Lemon was a god send and always had an answer or video for me to watch that would teach me even more about the program. Seriously, I'm not just talking this up to talk it up; our company spent years trying to build what this team had already mastered. Best customized product app on shopify.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13