Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

mforia.com

Best app ever and their support is amazing I use them for our t-shirts and their team is always available when I need them best $100 a month ever spent.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are glad to know you found Inkybay as the best app among others for your customized t-shirt business. We are also happy to know our support team succeeded in helping you.
Thank you once again.

Akadema

A very expansive app and thoroughly helpful online staff. Very easy to set up and work with once you get started. Would highly recommend.

January 31, 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are truly glad you found Inkybay easy to use and helpful. Thank you for your five-star rating and for recommending the app to other Shopify merchants. We wish you all the best.

ImagikStudio

The app is very versatile, intuitive, well organised and quite useful for design your own products. The support that inkybay provide is effective and relatively fast. We highly recommend to try this app in your store.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such a thoughtful review. We are truly glad to know you liked Inkybay for your customized products and our team was able to provide you effective support. Thank you once again for choosing Inkybay and recommending the app to other Shopify merchants.
We wish you all the best with your business...

PersonalizePrint

I've only been using this App for a few days now and I've found it SO easy to customize basically anything I can think of.
The biggest reason that I will stay a customer and keep using this app is because of their excellent support team! Both Martin and Nick Haynes have put up with every little annoying question I've had and they are so helpful and hands-on. And there is ALWAYS someone available to help you. Its amazing. GET THIS APP AND SUBSCRIBE - YOU WON'T BE SORRY.

December 1, 2020

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. We are glad to know that you found Inkybay easy to use and customizable. We are also glad to know you found our support team excellent. It was our pleasure to help you out and answer all your questions and resolve them. We try our best and we are always here for any further assistance you require. Thank you for staying with us and recommending Inkybay to others.
We wish you all the best with your business.

Logotec Italia

We tested a lot of customization Apps but none is as user-friendly and complete as Inkybay. It's just a matter of minutes to get accustomed to the basic commands but there's a plentiful of fine-tuning functionalities to make your customization panel your very own. The assistance is incredibly fast and kind - we had a lot of questions due to our inexperience and we always had real-time answers. Great job!

November 16, 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Glad to know that you found the Inkybay product customization app is user-friendly and complete over other apps on the market. Happy to provide you the support you need in realtime.

Wally's Tshirt Shop

Still waiting on "customer service" for an explanation as to why they are still charging me for the app after I had deleted it from my shopify store.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your comment. Our team already approved the refund request and the Shopify team issue a refund to your account.
The issue was, the charge was generated before you uninstalled the app and Shopify (we are using Shopify billing API) charged the pending amount on your account billing cycle date (the date was a later date of your uninstallation).

masks on

The app is really nice and you have a lot of functionality. The support is helping with everything you need and what in their possibilities, thats great! I definitely recommend it.

November 11, 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are glad to know that you liked Inkybay and the support you needed. Thank you for recommending Inkybay to others.

Precision Design Group

InkBay and it's customer support team are the best, and fastest most reliable team that I have ever worked with on Shopify. I would recommend you give them a try!

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your glorious review regarding our customer support team. Thanks for recommending Inkybay to others.
Best wishes for your business.

MyGizmo.Shop

It's a little bit complex but really powerful! and the customer service is fast and great!!! online chat at anytime and solve my problem fast. yet it offers 45 days free trial for adavance plan which gives you enough time to setup your products

October 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are truly glad to know you found Inkybay is powerful and our live chat support helps to solve your problems fast. It's great to know that you found our extended 45 days free trial (during COVID-19) helps to setup your produts and stores.
Thank you once again for beign with Inkyaby. We wish you all the best with your business.

Basic Masks

Great app and great customer service! This is exactly what we were looking for a long time. The support team was incredible, they responded very quick and fixed all settings for us. Thank you for everything.