Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 25, 2022

I have tested every app in the shopify store that allows you to have a custom product designer on shopify. inkybay is by far the best one. The support staff is super helpful and responsive.

Branded Originals
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
EFOLI, LLC replied November 28, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about InkyBay - Product personalizer.
Thanks again for sharing your experience with finding the best custom product designer on Shopify. InkyBay team always tries its best to help the clients spontaneously. We are always active 24/7 for any kind of adjustments.
Hope your business reaches its goal quickly.

November 1, 2022

While I am still in the throws of setup, the tech support has been very responsive and helpful. There are so many details that having good support is essential and they are following through.

AirIdent
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 26, 2022

Live chat support was extremely helpful in getting Inkybay setup on my website! I'm happy with the product.

Open Your Closet
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
October 21, 2022

It took me some time to figure out how to use the app, but support was extremely helpful in getting this active on my site. This is a really cool app and works great.

cozihood
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
October 10, 2022

I really like the live chat support, It allows customers to customize their orders. I am very happy with the product

ICANENGRAVE
EFOLI, LLC replied October 11, 2022

Thank you very much for your inspirational words. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your appreciation greatly motivates us. It is a great honor for us to know that InkyBay - Product Personalizer is helping your customers to customize and design your products and order them. Hopefully, your journey with InkyBay will be smooth and satisfying. If you need any assistance, please contact us. Our support team is here to help you 24/7.

October 10, 2022

To be honest, I did not expect it will be that amazing. App is amazing, and it is easy to install and use but I had some questions to use it properly. I had arranged a video call and the team helped me to solve all my questions. Help were amazing. Thank you Inkybay

cottonrulz.com
Turkey
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 7, 2022

The app is great , easy to use and the support is awesome, they answer instantly and are patience and very helpful.

Meira.is
Iceland
October 6, 2022

I have been using this app for over a year now and have a very complex customisation process. This app allows me to offer a massive variety of options. The support is also excellent, with fast help. Don't think there's been something they can't workaround so far.

Burnt Soul
EFOLI, LLC replied October 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about InkyBay - Product Personalizer.
Glad to hear that the app has made the customization process easier with its variety of options. And we appreciate you keeping your trust in our 24/7 support team for any kind of adjustments. We are here to promptly respond to any of your queries.
Thank you again for your recommendation.

September 27, 2022

We are not live with the app yet, but we are working to set things up and it has been a good experience so far. The team is very experienced and has been responsive.

Tee Guru USA
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 20, 2022

Awesome App, great support- made sure i was comfortable using the app for our purposes. You can use it many ways to customize products!

Stamp Yours