Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 8, 2022

Awesome tech support! They addressed my questions and also gave me options on how to address the issues that I was facing during product entry.

Deliverics
Time spent using app: 4 months
EFOLI, LLC replied September 9, 2022

Thank you for reviewing InkyBay - Product Personalizer and our services. Your words encouraged our tech support team to provide the best services to awesome merchants like you. Glad to hear that our support team promptly responded and solved your issues. Thank you again and don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 tech support team if need any help for the continuous growth of your custom product selling business.

September 6, 2022

Super App.
Steve war sehr hilfreich.Alles hat sehr gut funktioniert
danke an Steve
Libe Grüße
Kenan.

Naturadreams
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited January 24, 2023

I'm coming back to re write my review for this product as its gotten even better! What I wanted to do with my store seems quite complex in the scheme of things, and haven't seen any other stores out there that utilize the Product Designer like I have. So this was a battle at first, but with the help from the Inky Bay team, and Taylor, Steve and Eva, these people have made it possible! Things that weren't possible, they made happen! Even to the extent of writing custom code for certain things I wanted and didn't want to display. The app overall is quite confronting on the back end, but with a bit of time and guidance, it is actually really simple! i love this app, and i really hope that anyone in this space that needs something like this, will at least give it a go! Thanks again for all your help guys, i really appreciate it!

Meta Print
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 25, 2022

I express my gratitude to the inkybay team. As a team, they answer every question I give. They are trying to be helpful.

VilVan Customs
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 24, 2022

I don't usually write reviews, but this is definitely an exception. First off, I have tried all the main customization options on the app store. Save yourself the time and effort and believe me when I say this one is the best. It is simple enough for customers to use, but complex enough for customers to be able to build their own awesome designs. Also, the sharing system is unmatched. Our team can build a client design and send them a link that will take them directly to the design within the editor. Other apps cannot do this. Aside from the software, the support team is AMAZING. I have contacted them many times for significant fixes that they get done fast, and for free. They helped me set up multiple products. The team is just great. Go ahead and download the app. I promise you won't regret it!

JerseyBird
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 23, 2022

Great app with really good support! Does everything you should need a product customizer to do. Excited to start putting in to use.

CUSTOM1
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 19, 2022

Awesome app, it works really well with customizing products for my printing business. I love the fact that it allows customers to customize their t-shirts, hoodies online and it gives them a live price for every detail they add. and the customer service is always fantastic, sometimes it might be hard to communicate because of the language barrier but they get the job done. Thank you so much

Need Custom Prints
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited August 16, 2022

Is a complete app if your looking to take your site to the next level, but more important is the customer service behind the app, they really take care of any issue you may encounter while using the app, they're always avaiilable and will fix anything for you, and when I say anything it really means anything!

All Day Hats & More
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 8, 2022

Best product designer on shopify. I've tried dozens of other apps. The support is great, everything works as it should. My only gripe is the limitation on products for the different categories. Changing sizes of the stage is only able to be done with a new product, so you can run up those numbers quickly, but the app is worth every dollar. It saves me tons of time and is insanely customizable. THANK YOU!

Stick N Peel Graphics
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 15, 2022

great customer service! quick! the person was friendly and knowledgeable. great app overall! I will defiantly recommend!

All the signs you need