Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 15, 2022

great customer service! quick! the person was friendly and knowledgeable. great app overall! I will defiantly recommend!

All the signs you need
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 8, 2022

Brilliant app that allows us to offer customisation to our customers. I've tried multiple different apps and this one was the best out of all of them. The support team was happy to help us when we needed it. I'd highly recommend it.

Botanic Labels
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 1, 2022

App is really cool and I like all that it can do. I wish there were more in depth explainer videos available, but once you get used to the tools its really great.

VIP Custom Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 months
EFOLI, LLC replied July 2, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience using the Inkybay product customizer app. It is really great to hear that you loved the features Inkybay offers.
We appreciate your suggestions regarding more in-depth explainer videos.
Not sure if you have already visited our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/productsdesigner), where you will find videoes on every feature Inkybay offers and we are adding new videos every week to make your journey smoother with Inkybay. Also, you can check our help doc where everything is explained step by step. (https://www.productsdesigner.com/docs/) we have sent you an email with all the links. Hopefully, it will help. If you need a video tutorial on any topic which is not available, let us know, and we will create that for you.

June 27, 2022

Great support team who answered our questions and resolved them quickly. We have used several design tools for our custom products over the years and this is the best one so far. Very user friendly.

shopsockprints
Time spent using app: 12 months
EFOLI, LLC replied June 29, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about Inkybay Product Personalizer and our services. We take pleasure in providing merchants with the best service and feels great to see that you are happy with our support. We are delighted that you liked the Inkybay design tools for your custom products selling business. Thank you again for your kind words. Have a wonderful day!

June 7, 2022

Amazing servive!The best app ever and the costumer care is ten star! They have helped me so much. 100% reccomedation from me

Merktar Vörur
Iceland
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 7, 2022

I started using this app because I needed a designer on my website. They have walked me through the set up and quickly answer any and all my questions to help me be successful. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Pepper Printz
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 1, 2022

They are amazing!! Super fast to answer any questions! I recommend them to anyone who wants to open a business

The Print Bar - Apparel
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 16, 2022

that is a great app! I use many apps before for our customized products. And service is best! recommendation!

Livho
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 14, 2022

Great app, fantastic support and very easy to use. Also the plans are extremely cost effective. Highly recommended !

Drapvision
India
Time spent using app: 22 days
May 13, 2022

I wish I would've known about this app sooner. I've paid thousands to other companies for an online design studio that I wasn't happy with. Stumbled across this one, signed up for Shopify and their app and I'm creating a new website as we speak. I'll never use anything else!

classicllc