Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Products customizer & configurator with live preview options

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

YouthSportsJerseys.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app. It has so many features. Take a little bit to understand the format but once you do it is a very powerful tool and it is priced well for all the features it has. Customer service has been great at getting me setup. Been using it for a year and love it.

Sparks Swag

Location Hong Kong SAR

The best customisation app, they have almost all that I need to build a website based of customised items. The support is prompt and so helpful - the best support Ive experienced from any other plugins I would say. Thank you guys!

The Bespoke Worldwide

Location Hong Kong SAR

I have been looking for a customisation app for quite some time, and after coming across Inkybay, it was THE ONE. The Inkybay team has been very supportive and incredible with all my inquiries and helping with solutions to meet my requirements. Will definitely be sticking with this app moving forward.

Pitch A Stitch Plus

Time spent using app About 4 hours

We have been looking for a product customization solution for our site. The Inkybay team has been super responsive and helpful in answering all of our questions to get us off with a good start. All the features we needed and more are here. So happy we found them!

capcityink

Time spent using app About 3 years

We have been using the app for a couple of years, and it works great. It's beneficial if you are in the custom apparel business. The team is incredible if you need any adjustments.

November 18, 2021

We are beyond happy to have you with us for over 3+ years and glad to see Inkybay helps your custom apparel business for this long time. Thank you so much for leaving your review regarding our app and support. Hope we can continue our business relationship for many more years by providing our best support to grow your business.

NFTeams

Location Australia

Amazing live chat, Mehedi and Rash Lemon returned back to the office late Sunday night local time, to resolve my go live website problem. Fix it in no time, highly recommend this add on, best response time ever!

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review and recommendation.

CustomLit Sign Store

This app is incredible and they have the best customer support ever! Taylor fixed all my request perfectly and did an amazing job! Would Highly recommend !

Meridian Student Planners

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use the app to create customizable products and it works really well. The best thing about Inkybay Product Customizer is the tech support. They get the issue resolved quickly. Quality company.

The Photographer's Toolbox

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

www.thephotographerstoolbox.com The team at Inkybay are particularly conscientious and dedicated to making sure our website does exactly what we need it to do. They are fast and reliable, and know what they are doing. They also make sure they understand our issues fully before acting on them. Our last provider of a similar service made us feel like an inconvenience, and their answers were short and often unhelpful - but Inkybay is NOT like that at all. They welcome our support questions, and they make us feel like we are in safe hands. And their app is brilliant. It has been carefully developed with a deep understanding of their customer's diverse, but printing-focused needs. Highly recommended.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your insightful review. We are really glad to know that you fund Inkybay and our support is helpful. Once again, thank you so much for your recommendation.

Blank. Farm

The team at inkybay is the best custom service team that I have experienced on this app. We have a pretty complex customizer we are building and they were helpful with every step of the way. They are responsive, quick acting, and make sure the customer is satisfied with the result. HIGHLY RECOMMEND