Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Housesignbuilder

I have used and had apps built for me over the past 20 years ~ always bugs and non responsive on many platforms.
This is the 1st product i have found that does what it says on the tin !
Totally responsive and works on PC/TABLET/MOBILE - Obviously with any new app you need to learn how to use it, but the support i received got me going within 2 days ( responses were quicker than this ! but i needed to train myself ).
Early days to see what users think ! but i am very impressed.
Don't waste time with anything else.

Customizeelitesocks

Ran this app over a period of 6 mos. and I'm very impressed with the customizer. First off, incredible customer service, they're always very responsive. The app itself run very smoothly and my customers loves it. Make sure you install this app guys!!

Timber Shots

Great app with a lot of functionality that other design labs in the app store just don't seem to have. A bit confusing to navigate at first because there is so much tweaking that can be done, but the support team is always happy to help when needed.

Mobiflux

Amazing product that has more features than most of the other customiser apps on the market. Customer support is also exceptional.

Tivoli Promotions Llc

I am new to Product Customizer but I am very please with it. And I can't sing enough praise for their customer support!
I don't recall ever giving a five star review for any product with anyone in the past. Unfortanely today most company's idea of customer support is lip service and an outdated, time wasting online FAQs or forums.
Not Inky Bay. Whenever I need help they are there for me.
I am still learning their product and have a lot more to learn but if their product is anything like Rashed of customer support, I will be a customer for a very long time.

Bupppy

This is a very powerful Product Designer and the support has been outstanding even though the time difference, including LIVE SUPPORT chat. This app is actively developed and I'm looking forward to new and exciting features. This is a great addition to Bupppy.com & DigitalBread.com. Thank you InkyBay team

Csfx

This App is awesome, you can tailor the program to suite your needs for almost graphics/product combination. When you start to realize the depth the program has it can be daunting, however, it works in your favor. You can curtail the program in so many ways. In addition, the support from Rashed is truly top notch, either chat with him or email and guarantee you'll receive a response and get any problem you have solved!

Pitaka

This App solved my requirements. In the beginning, it's a little confusing to install by me, but thank for the excellent customer support, it is no problem. It works very well and provides an SVG format of the design by customers that make the engrave processing very easy and save our lots of time.
The only negative is that it will create products in Shopify.

Overall, excellent app and fantastic customer support! The develop team responsive to my specific needs and resolve any issues, even create a theme for us, so surprise!
Thank you!

Pro Socks

Top notch customer service, great app, good user experience. You can pretty much customize anything you want, great for shops with many products. Highly recommended!!

1 2 3 4 6 Next