Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Flag2tag

I am really happy about the support of this app. I was struggling with a few things that I could not change myself. So the live support immediately helped me to solve the problems and customized a few features specifically created for my needs. Really great support, so I can recommend!

June 6, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such nice feedback. We are truly happy to know you liked our live support. It was our pleasure as well as our responsibility to help you solve your problems so that you can run your business smoothly. We truly appreciate the recommendation you made for other merchants and businesses here. Thank you once again for your feedback and the Five Star rating. We are always here for any further assistance you require...

intheclouds

If 6 stars was an option I would give it that! - Rashed and the team have consistently delivered far beyond all expectations since Day 1 - A fantastic app, with seemingly endless options and easy setup - it has helped my store get back on track when other design tools missed the mark. For anyone who is offering custom products on there store look no further than Inkybay. It has it all!

June 2, 2020

Thank you very much for such an overwhelming and enthusiastic feedback. We are truly glad that you liked our support in the setup process of your store. We are beyond happy to know that we were successful in helping you with your store that is now on track and running as per your expectation. Thank you once again for recommending the Inkybay app to other custom product selling business. We are always here for any further assistance you require. Looking forward to seeing your business thrive and our best wishes with you...

Laser Pics & Gifts

We've been using this App for several months and all works great. The support team is quick to respond and corrects any issues I have within minutes or at most a day. I only wish they have better weekend support and an easier way to retrieve orders. One of the best apps for personalized products.

May 29, 2020

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a wonderful review. It is our great pleasure to know that Inkybay works great for you as per your expectation. We are truly glad to know you liked our support.
Thank you for your feedback regarding weekend support and easy order retrieval. We are working to expand our support time during weekend as well. Also, last week released an update for easy and faster order download. We hope you will like it.

We are delighted to know you consider Inkybay as one of the best product personalization apps. We wish you all the best and cannot wait but to see your business meet your expectations and thrive.

BrandyourCap.de

Ich benutze den designer jetzt schon eine länger zeit. Er läuft super. Man kann alles einstellen.....der Support macht auch super Arbeit..

May 19, 2020

Thank you for your time to give us your precious feedback. We are glad to have you as our valuable client for a long time and beyond happy to know that Inkybay is successful in providing you with the service you required. It’s also a matter of joy for us knowing that you liked our customer support as well. Thank you for choosing Inkybay.

Stoned Custom

awesome app and awesome support.
I needed some adjustments and they helped me quickly. I recommend

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are truly happy that you liked our app and support. Glad to help you with your adjustment requirements. Thank you so much for your recommendation.
We are always here and happy to provide you with any further assistance. We look forward to seeing your business meet the goal and thrive…

Canada Sports Apparel

I needed an app that allowed users to apply their own images onto the products that I offer. That is exactly what I am getting here. Easy to use interface and if I need any help the support team has always been able to help me quickly each time

May 16, 2020

Thank you for such wonderful feedback. Yes, we Inkybay support team always try our best to respond to any of your needs ASAP. To solve our customers’ problems is our first priority. We are happy to know you found our App easy to function. We are glad you liked the color swatch option as well as the product pricing on the customization interface. Inkybay’s sole purpose is to make the customization easier for our merchants like you and your customers. We are always here for you for any further assistance.

MyHydrationpack

Finally an app with a strong support team! they helped me get this up and running, and even gave me a 45 day trial cuz of COVID-19! So excited to keep on working with them for many years!

May 16, 2020

Thank you for providing us with such overwhelming feedback. We are truly glad knowing you found our support team strong enough to help you out with the setup process of Inkybay. Glad to know you found our extended 45 days free trial useful for your business during this Covid-19 pandemic.
Thank you once again. We are excited as well to work with you for the upcoming years.

LoveHandle

Absolutely amazing app, so many customizable options in the app, including custom pricing options ! Its great that there are so many themes to choose from AND they helped me customize the options the customers can use. LOVE this app and LOVE the customer service even more. Shout out to NICK & Rashed! This is the 3rd custom product tool I've used , I can tell from day 1 I am never going to use anything else. GET THIS APP if you want to have complete control of your custom products!

May 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to provide us with wonderful feedback. We are happy to know you liked our Inkybay themes, customization, and custom pricing options. Yes, it’s our sole target to help you have complete control over your custom products. We are beyond happy to know you loved our App and customer service so much. It’s a great pleasure and comforting to know you don’t want to use any other Apps for your custom products. We are looking forward to seeing your business thrive...

teefever

This app has all the functions i need and really solves the problems for my custom made business, also the support team is really helpful and efficient ,they are very nice and professional .

May 14, 2020

Thank you very much for giving us your wonderful feedback. We are truly happy to know that Inkybay was helpful to solve your problems regarding your custom made product business. It’s a great achievement for us to know that you found our support team helpful and efficient. Yes, our sole target is to maintain professionalism to the highest standards and help our clients to achieve the goals in their product customization businesses. We are always here to help you with any further assistance. Thank you once again for choosing Inkybay.

LACE by JennyWu

We needed to create a product option that was really complex to implement on but Inkybay made that easier! Whenever we needed support the support team helped us, their live chat feature during my setup process and the support has been awesome compared to some other. Excellent app!