Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Constantly Create Shop

this app is great and the customer service through chat and through email is real quick, they have fixed almost everything ive asked for so far in making my theme customized for my customer thank you

Robert Mark Golf

I have tried other custom apps and they were never truly what weI needed. I was waiting for an app that suited our needs to come along. We needed a few tweaks. Works great and customer service is awesome and fast!!

Grade A Tees and More

We recently switched DIY t-shirt apps. We couldn't be more pleased. Initially we were taken aback by the price for upgraded version. But let me tell you. It's MORE than worth it. Their quick responses from the help desk, their willingness to assist and coach you through the process...let's just say you're paying for fantastic service and a great looking, user friendly app. It's worth the $50/mo.

leavf

The app is amazing.They have tools and templates that are easy to set up and convert well. The customer service is really there to help you out. Their support is really solid, and Rashed has been super helpful to us

Teeporium

I've researched mostly all of the current customization type of apps offered within Shopify and don't waste your time with the other apps, try this one out, it will impress. It's perfect for any sort of customizations you want to add to your product.

Express Signs

This app helps a lot with designing. It's in-depth, and I love how you can customize the CSS on a lot of it for a personalized look. The live chat support helps SO much too. If you need them to teach you something, they show screenshots of where/what they did. All-in-all, great program and service. We're sticking with this one :)

Rhinestone Wear

I've been using this app for almost a year, Great integration, Great App, and an amazing UI, Very simple to use. I love the idea of the SVG clipart, so the client can choose the different colors on the graphics. Excellent App

T Shirt Printing UK

Absolutely fantastic! Could not ask for a better app so suited for our store. Integration was easy and the support on a few technical things were sorted out the same day by the support team. In my eyes deserves more than 5 stars!

Freshout Printing

I've had this app going on 10 months now, the developers has made great strides to bring printers an affordable and quality customization app. Customer service is very professional and prompt. They have answered all of my concerns and have assisted in anything I might have done incorrect. This app is a no brainer for anyone in the printing industry. Prices are great, app quality is superb.

EUSAPRINT

Customer service is AAA. The app is easy to install and it has some extra features for customization. Much better than what I used to have.