Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

TwistedSwag

So far NO GOOD - App constantly freezes up in the back end - ! Locks me OUT COMPLETELY! Also when adding text or images at a specific size needed, SAY 10.5" wide - this app does not preview a typed in value correctly. instead, it previews it the entire width of the shirt.

Unique-prints-shop

I attempted to contact support several times and so did my staff, useless and unhelpful responses that basically just linked to a online instructions with sporadic information. Terribly hard to work out and does not have the features that it states in the product description (or at best the description is misleading).

The support was brilliant up until the point that i installed the app - then they don't care and spend their time concentrating on getting new customers...

UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO REPLY
I sent multiple emails asking about how text can be changed and added by a customer and was simply sent links to instruction manual. You've replied faster to this review than to any of the unanswered emails, which somewhat proves my point about you being more concerned with gaining new customers instead of supporting existing ones.

April 10, 2019

We are really sorry for any miscommunication.
We can see you have created one support ticket on "08 Apr 2019 - 04:34 PM" and our team answered you in 3 hours at "08 Apr 2019 - 07:20 PM". And replied back on "09 Apr 2019 - 03:17 PM" with a message as this
"I see, thanks for clarifying that. I thought what I did was wrong on the custom products tab. Thanks!"
Please take a look at the details conversation with our support http://prntscr.com/n9yy0g

But as you mentioned you tried to contact support several times, we are not really sure how you tried to contact us.
As you already uninstalled the app, we were unable to connect you from there.

It will be really great for us if you can send us an email to our support email "support@productsdesigner.com" with any issue, we can solve it for you as soon as possible. Or, you can connect us over Skype for live support.
We think there must be any miscommunication issue.

UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO REPLY
Again we are really sorry about any issue you faced. We are not talking about the review and reply.

As you mentioned "I sent multiple emails asking about how text can be changed and added by a customer and was simply sent links to instruction manual. "
We really didn't get any email or support ticket regarding this.
There must be any miscommunication. Can you please confirm us to which email you sent the message?

Plaqueattack

English insturctions are very poor, the app is very confusing, it wasn't well made.

Blessinghut Com

better customer assistance next time. your competitor has a better price and better assistance. thank you for your help anyways