Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Products customizer & configurator with live preview options

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stick N Peel Graphics

Best product designer on shopify. I've tried dozens of other apps. The support is great, everything works as it should. My only gripe is the limitation on products for the different categories. Changing sizes of the stage is only able to be done with a new product, so you can run up those numbers quickly, but the app is worth every dollar. It saves me tons of time and is insanely customizable. THANK YOU!

All the signs you need

great customer service! quick! the person was friendly and knowledgeable. great app overall! I will defiantly recommend!

Botanic Labels

Brilliant app that allows us to offer customisation to our customers. I've tried multiple different apps and this one was the best out of all of them. The support team was happy to help us when we needed it. I'd highly recommend it.

VIP Custom Apparel

App is really cool and I like all that it can do. I wish there were more in depth explainer videos available, but once you get used to the tools its really great.

July 2, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience using the Inkybay product customizer app. It is really great to hear that you loved the features Inkybay offers.
We appreciate your suggestions regarding more in-depth explainer videos.
Not sure if you have already visited our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/productsdesigner), where you will find videoes on every feature Inkybay offers and we are adding new videos every week to make your journey smoother with Inkybay. Also, you can check our help doc where everything is explained step by step. (https://www.productsdesigner.com/docs/) we have sent you an email with all the links. Hopefully, it will help. If you need a video tutorial on any topic which is not available, let us know, and we will create that for you.

shopsockprints

Great support team who answered our questions and resolved them quickly. We have used several design tools for our custom products over the years and this is the best one so far. Very user friendly.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about Inkybay Product Personalizer and our services. We take pleasure in providing merchants with the best service and feels great to see that you are happy with our support. We are delighted that you liked the Inkybay design tools for your custom products selling business. Thank you again for your kind words. Have a wonderful day!

Merktar Vörur

Location Iceland

Amazing servive!The best app ever and the costumer care is ten star! They have helped me so much. 100% reccomedation from me

Pepper Printz

Time spent using app About 2 months

I started using this app because I needed a designer on my website. They have walked me through the set up and quickly answer any and all my questions to help me be successful. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

The Print Bar - Apparel

Time spent using app About 3 hours

They are amazing!! Super fast to answer any questions! I recommend them to anyone who wants to open a business

Livho

Location Hong Kong SAR

that is a great app! I use many apps before for our customized products. And service is best! recommendation!

Drapvision

Location India

Great app, fantastic support and very easy to use. Also the plans are extremely cost effective. Highly recommended !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15