Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Blank. Farm

The team at inkybay is the best custom service team that I have experienced on this app. We have a pretty complex customizer we are building and they were helpful with every step of the way. They are responsive, quick acting, and make sure the customer is satisfied with the result. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

nkeybbon

thank you very much, patience. reply quickly, will test and use it. enjoy this app, hope will be better.

Splattergoat Grip Tape

Great customer service. We're in Ohio and can have a live chat with customer support anytime of the morning to work through requests. This software, backend, and frontend wise is significantly better than everything else on the market. Don't even think about the others.

JerseyBird Customs

This app is simply amazing. The amount of customization this app provides is limitless. Everything is easy to use and you can fully customize the app to fit your store. On top of the app being great, the support team is very good as well. They are always there to answer questions. They even made a tutorial video specifically for me that helped with my setup. If your company sells custom products, this is the app for you!

Dropmerch

Over the past two weeks I've had great communication with the Inkybay support team. They've been very helpful and made several changes and improvements based on my input. The backend can feel a bit clunky at times but every problem I've had has been tackled by support, usually within minutes, and the app gets better with each suggestion. The english is good enough but some menus might seem confusing at first glance. I can definitely recommend it, as long as you're prepared to work with this great support team to achieve a custom solution that works perfect for you.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are glad to know that you found our support helpful. Thank you for your suggestions. We improve and adding new features to our app regularly based on merchant's suggestions, like you. Thank you again for using Inkybay.

Primetime Colors

This plug-in right after the install has a great amount of customization options to get your site built! For our specific business model, allowing many customization options, we did come to certain areas where the vanilla settings didn't cater just right. However, the Inkybay support team has been a great help in adjusting minor details and providing affordable pricing for more specific development. So far, we've been able to get each function as needed for our business!

May 23, 2021

Thank you for providing your valuable review. Glad to help you to meet your business needs.

MEGA-PRINT

Ich schreibe für die deutschen Nutzer die Rezension in Deutsch. Wir verwenden diese App in zwei verschiedenen Stores und ich kann die App nur empfehlen. Einfache Installation und Konfiguration, extrem flexibel und anpassungsfähig. Das CSS kann relativ unkompliziert an das eigene Design angepasst werden. Ein großes Lob geht auch an den Support, welcher schnell hilft und irgendwie immer erreichbar ist. Von mir gibt es eine klare Empfehlung für diesen Produktdesigner.

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for providing your review about Inkybay. Glad to have you as our valuable merchant. We wish the best of success for both of your stores.

INFINI.Tee

Good App & good Support, Thanks Inkybay. I believe that I will increase sales and strengthen my brand when using this products.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for using Inkybay and your wonderful review.
We hope that it will increase your sales by allowing customers to personalize their own products. Glad to know you liked our app and support.

R & R INC.

Great app features and really strong customer service help. We enjoy our custom product selection for our customers, all built on the Inkybay Customizer. Works great on mobile, tablet and desktop with multiple themes to choose from.

May 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are glad to have you as our valued merchants. We hope your customers will enjoy personalizing their own products by using Inkybay. We are looking to see your business thrive.

fundesignfun

nice APP, nice team. I regret not having used it earlier. I have just used it for a few days and it is satisfactory. If there is anything that can be improved, I will raise it to their team

May 1, 2021

Thank you for using Inkybay and your wonderful review. Hope you will enjoy our service and grow your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13