4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive customization features, ability to handle complex pricing, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the volume discount for bulk orders and the vast product variation options. The app's support team is praised for their quick response and problem-solving skills. Key features like custom graphics, dynamic price changes, and customer design creation are particularly appreciated. Merchants find the app to be cost-effective and adaptable to their needs.

June 15, 2020

I was trying to use this app for jewelry because they give an example of it in their proto store view. That was a mistake. I wouldn't suggest this app for anything outside of tee shirts that you want your customer to self-design. I think the chat team was trying to be helpful, but they didn't seem to understand my questions, let alone be able to answer them. Two stars because its partly just a clunky app, and partly that it just doesn't suit my use.

Studebaker Metals
5 days using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied June 16, 2020

We are really sorry about the issue you were facing. The example product we showed (https://inkybay.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/round-signet-ring) was created with our app with a combination of customization and product options. If you do not need the customization, you can use only the product options feature to show only the product options on the product page.
You mentioned about our live chat agent tried to help you but they were not getting your questions. We are really sorry and apologize for that.

It will be really great if we can schedule a meeting and we can show you everything over a live screen sharing session. Can we schedule a call to show you everything, here is the link for meeting schedule https://calendly.com/inkybay/