Proffer

Proffer

by Shop Trade

Incentivize customers with personalized offers

AeroCare Direct

Great app, we are using for various promotions. Buy X Get Y & Upsells. Highly recommend it. works without any problem.

AIR SPACE

starting at the beginning of July 2019 the discount doesnt work at discount. And they cancelled live chat CS service. So its been a month the problem never fixed.

Brindle Market

I’m pretty disappointed in my experience with Proffer. The application is extremely buggy and app support is MIA.
1) When I installed the app, it gave me no option but to enroll in the $29 plan, instead of the $19 plan I preferred. I used “Get Support” tool within the Shopify UI to send a message requesting assistance in adjusting my plan. I have had no response and it has been 2.5 weeks.
2) The calendar feature within the Proffer UI is very buggy; this caused me to twice have issues selecting an expiration for my promotion, which impacted my customers’ ability to use my site. I had multiple customers reach out to me during the promotion as a result. I emailed on 12 days ago with these details, and again, no response. I will say that the BOGO feature worked really well for my customers WHEN it was live. The app has potential, and I wish I didn’t have to delete it due to my lack of faith in it.
3) Today I tried to set up a tiered promotion, and that was the last straw. I feel like I’m accessing a QA environment with incomplete code. I chose to buy an app so I didn’t have to code this myself. Come on, Proffer/Shoptrade.

Shes Elite Hair

Great app with Live support, have multiple offers with personalized customization options. ..........

Blank Label Active

Found some great solutions and creative ways by using this app! The service was on point and they were attentive even on a Sunday!? I am looking forward to some better features as the pop-ups are not customizable but they found a way to edit it as close to our aesthetic in the interim.

Thank you, Mohammad!

Stylistry

I would have loved to give Proffer 5-star as it is the only app that I know of that actually automates Buy-One-Get-One 50% (or any other percentage). But the response time after a stellar first support call was quite frankly, non-responsive. Critical as we launched our store with the advertised promotion.

MKcaricatures

Great app!! does what it says on the tin.

Easy installation, looks greats and helpful support team available.

March 4, 2019

Popcorn General Store

Great plugin, very sophisticated and the dev are actively improving this, highly recommended!!!!!!

Restoration Formulas

Great Results and easy to use discounts app. Highly Recommend to all who run BOGO discounts. Works Perfectly.

Protein Package

This app has a lot more features than any of its competition for the same price. The live chat support is also amazing at helping you shift over from other apps.

Previous 1 3