Proffer

Proffer

by Shop Trade

Incentivize customers with personalized offers

Blank Label Active

Found some great solutions and creative ways by using this app! The service was on point and they were attentive even on a Sunday!? I am looking forward to some better features as the pop-ups are not customizable but they found a way to edit it as close to our aesthetic in the interim.

Thank you, Mohammad!

Stylistry

I would have loved to give Proffer 5-star as it is the only app that I know of that actually automates Buy-One-Get-One 50% (or any other percentage). But the response time after a stellar first support call was quite frankly, non-responsive. Critical as we launched our store with the advertised promotion.

MKcaricatures

Great app!! does what it says on the tin.

Easy installation, looks greats and helpful support team available.

March 04, 2019

Popcorn General Store

Great plugin, very sophisticated and the dev are actively improving this, highly recommended!!!!!!

Restoration Formulas

Great Results and easy to use discounts app. Highly Recommend to all who run BOGO discounts. Works Perfectly.

Protein Package

This app has a lot more features than any of its competition for the same price. The live chat support is also amazing at helping you shift over from other apps.

MoJo BMX Distribution

Lots of features and Great Support ! Thank you for setting up the app in the site and for the Quick Response.

The Wood Life Collection

AMAZING! AMAZING! BEYOND AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! This is the first review I have done with a Shopify App and it is well deserved! I am beyond happy with the features as it does more than I expected!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET THIS FOR YOUR STORE!!! I am very picky, but they have a permanent customer in me!!!

Ruggers Rugby Supply

Excellent customer support. Works great. Does not slow down the site. Many of the features of other more expensive apps without the code clog or price hike. Highly recommend.

Quirky Toes

The app is seamless and the support team is really good and really helpful and quick to respond. Thank you.

Previous 1