Proffer

Proffer

by Shop Trade

Incentivize customers with personalized offers

Nadeef

Cool app. Does what it says. Support is good too. The review is required to be 100 chars so here we are

Love & Launch

Great app for "Spend Amount and Get Discount" . excellent support & Features. Simply love the app ..

Heating Style

Installed this app to help develop some bulk discount deals on our popular products and I must say we definitely have seen an increase in bulk orders. I am now looking to develop a trade account which shows different prices for different customers when they log in depending on what we have tagged the customer with in shopify. Great customer support from Mohammahu :) Thanks!

Braw Wee Emporium.com

Fantastic customer service. We had an issue with discounts not being applied which turned out to be due to another app. It was sorted as soon as we flagged it up.

pur carbon

the application I have been looking for, finally found a app that is not glitchy and works perfectly for my business.

Staff are very supportive as i was not code savvy and they implemented it all for me.

I have been using the upsell/cross sell feature and plan to start other features.

highly recommended to all people wanting to increase sales but most importantly not having to deal with glitchy other apps in the market.