Proffer

Proffer

by Proffer

Incentivize customers with personalized offers

1 review

Brindle Market

I’m pretty disappointed in my experience with Proffer. The application is extremely buggy and app support is MIA.
1) When I installed the app, it gave me no option but to enroll in the $29 plan, instead of the $19 plan I preferred. I used “Get Support” tool within the Shopify UI to send a message requesting assistance in adjusting my plan. I have had no response and it has been 2.5 weeks.
2) The calendar feature within the Proffer UI is very buggy; this caused me to twice have issues selecting an expiration for my promotion, which impacted my customers’ ability to use my site. I had multiple customers reach out to me during the promotion as a result. I emailed on 12 days ago with these details, and again, no response. I will say that the BOGO feature worked really well for my customers WHEN it was live. The app has potential, and I wish I didn’t have to delete it due to my lack of faith in it.
3) Today I tried to set up a tiered promotion, and that was the last straw. I feel like I’m accessing a QA environment with incomplete code. I chose to buy an app so I didn’t have to code this myself. Come on, Proffer/Shoptrade.