Profit Pages Page Builder

Profit Pages Page Builder

by Profit Pages

Increase sales with beautiful product and landing pages

The Arch Affect

I really love this page editor! It's the best editor compared to the others I've used. Creating a page was easy and it looked great! Also, there's a great developer behind the product. I ran into a small issue, so I emailed support. Matt answered in a timely manner, and followed up with the fix IMMEDIATELY! His communication was awesome. Definitely recommend.

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! This review put a smile on my face. It was great learning about how you are using the app. Feel free to reach out anytime!

Greenie Glow

Amazing service. I had problems with the photos of my store and they were ready to help! Thank you so much for you help Matthew!

Apricot

wery nice I like it . I dont know how to connect the products to oblero . Can you reply me on that ?

January 30, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Happy to help. You can import your products into your Shopify store using the Oblero app. Then, from the Shopify product page, you can go to More Actions (in the top right) and select "Edit in Profit Pages". This will open the page in Profit Pages. You can also access the new page from "Edit Existing" on the Profit Pages dashboard. I will send you an email and we can talk more about what you are trying to accomplish.

Elevarr

Amazing app, allowed me to really get more creative with my product pages and the layouts look so nice now! loads of templates to choose from and it definitely makes your page look a lot more professional and trustworthy!
The best part is that it’s super easy to use! I would definitely recommend you try out the app.

ecitybargain

We installed this app some time ago. Our pages looked so very much better. Much more professional than the "canned" shopify templates. It was incredibly easy to learn and use and we found that we could change the pages as we needed to keep them fresh looking. It helped our conversions climb steadily as well as our bottom line. We cannot recommend Profit Pages strongly enough to help your pages profit more for you.

Wuvums

I used the app to design a new product listing on my store and I was thrilled at the look of it. Today I had a session with one of the developers and learned so much more that I will be able to do at present, and also learned some of the new roll-outs they are designing. This is already a real upgrade to the quality of my listings, is easy to use, and provides quality results. I highly recommend this app.

Sully & Rye

I am so glad I found Profit Pages! The listings on the previous theme I purchased were generic at best and honestly downright ugly at worst. I was starting to avoid making new listings because I just hated the finished product. With Profit Pages, I actually look forward to making listings now because the process is FUN and easy, and the finished product is polished and professional every single time. My productivity has easily doubled with this app because I actually just enjoy designing my pages now. The app is super easy to use, and there are multiple onboarding & instructional videos to use as guides. I am new to ecommerce and no one would EVER know it looking at my Profit Pages. So happy to have found this app! Thank you!

SalePups

This is by far the most intuitive Page Builder I have used for Shopify. It has a very clean interface, and I was able to get up and running in less than 5 minutes. I struggled with other Page Builders, and found them a bit too cumbersome. This one is very clean, and the pages have turned out beautifully.