Delirious Profit

Delirious Profit

by Delirious Apps

Add cost price to your store

Taba Sport

I installed the APP and got impressed with the multiple reports that it manages. This APP is exactly what Shopify is missing in order to manage my business from a profit perspective.

But, after installing it and uploading the first excel sheet with all the products and its costs, I noticed an error. I click on a product name and it opens another product detail page. Products seem to be crossing between them. This is critical because I do not trust the reports now.

Treebo

WORSE APP EVER, It changed all our prices for the cost of the item it was a nightmare we had to cancel 30 orders because it was charging our customers cogs this app shouldn't be allowed to change our touch any inventory that is on the website fine to change and update in the future but shouldn't be allowed to do past ones, it was the biggest mistake ever we had to shut down lost tons of money and had to change every price one by one just AWFUL!

Dekals1

App has potential but it's lacking. Right now I don't think the app works on your time zone so I can't get accurate readings. It doesn't allow me to add shipping as profit and subtract COGS from the overall revenue. Thier support is bad so I just deleted the app and will use a competitor.