Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. november 2023

Profitario is a brilliant app for my business. It allows me to see all of the data at a glance and it is useful to show information for tax reports. My only wish would be for the app to include data for international currency exchange fees, as well as the credit card/PayPal fees, in order to give a complete picture. The support is also very good when needed.

Craft World
Storbritannien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
16. oktober 2023

Dont recommend, app take hours to get correct data it creates a lot of trouble in dayli scale.

Bienestar (c.e)
Brasilien
3 måneder bruger appen
Saritra svarede 17. oktober 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your input and apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced while using our app. We take user feedback seriously, especially if negative.

We tried to contact you multiple times since we were not able to reproduce any of the issues you were facing and we also could not get any more details from you on when the issue you mentioned happened.

To other users reading this review.
We believe this customer is talking about the ad spend update procedure. Typically, this process is quite speedy, usually taking just a few seconds. Even when multiple days' worth of updates are involved, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes. However, it's important to note that we depend on third-party infrastructure, such as Facebook or Google. Sometimes, the update process may encounter unexpected issues, like downtime on the Facebook Ads Manager or other network problems.

Don't worry though; we've got you covered. Our app includes a live chat support feature. If you encounter any problems, please feel free to reach out to our support team. They are more than willing to assist you with any issues you may face.

The customer is still using the app after writing his review.

18. juli 2023

I have to say this is a great app, it is easy to use and very informative

Viking Warriors
Grækenland
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
27. juni 2023

Very helpful and brings all the numbers inside one dashboard. Very active support team. I recommend this to all store owners.

LightingCounty
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
1. maj 2023

Have been using the app for a couple of years now and find it extremely useful for keeping track of everything and helping to spot areas of the business that need work. Very happy with it and not sure how I'd live without it!

KASIE's Room
Australien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
6. januar 2023

Overall good interface and easy to use. Could use some more features such as list exports, detailed analysis

Raw Spiritual
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
9 måneder bruger appen
26. december 2022

Love it! The only profit app Im proud of!!!! Cheap price and got everything I need, including tax rates for Sweden!

Fysioexperterna
Sverige
4 måneder bruger appen
26. maj 2020

I have tried & tested multiple profit apps & this is by far the most perfect and best user friendly app. Easy to set up, and by far the most correct app.

Fancy Lifestyles
Sydafrika
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Redigeret 29. juli 2020

Diese App ist großartig, Sie können Ihren Gewinn so einfach verfolgen. Sie können alle Ausgaben und Einnahmen verfolgen und analysieren. Sie können genau sehen, wie viel Steuern Sie zahlen müssen. Perfekt!

DOGZS
Tyskland
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Redigeret 3. maj 2020

This app gives me a clear understanding of every penny I spend and earn so I can see a clear picture of my profit and loss and it is simple to use unlike other accounting software, its a nice easy way to keep track of everything!! Love this app!!

1st Choice Furniture Direct