Anmeldelser (79)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. november 2023

Profitario is a brilliant app for my business. It allows me to see all of the data at a glance and it is useful to show information for tax reports. My only wish would be for the app to include data for international currency exchange fees, as well as the credit card/PayPal fees, in order to give a complete picture. The support is also very good when needed.

Craft World
Storbritannien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
16. oktober 2023

Dont recommend, app take hours to get correct data it creates a lot of trouble in dayli scale.

Bienestar (c.e)
Brasilien
5 måneder bruger appen
Saritra svarede 17. oktober 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your input and apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced while using our app. We take user feedback seriously, especially if negative.

We tried to contact you multiple times since we were not able to reproduce any of the issues you were facing and we also could not get any more details from you on when the issue you mentioned happened.

To other users reading this review.
We believe this customer is talking about the ad spend update procedure. Typically, this process is quite speedy, usually taking just a few seconds. Even when multiple days' worth of updates are involved, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes. However, it's important to note that we depend on third-party infrastructure, such as Facebook or Google. Sometimes, the update process may encounter unexpected issues, like downtime on the Facebook Ads Manager or other network problems.

Don't worry though; we've got you covered. Our app includes a live chat support feature. If you encounter any problems, please feel free to reach out to our support team. They are more than willing to assist you with any issues you may face.

The customer is still using the app after writing his review.

18. juli 2023

I have to say this is a great app, it is easy to use and very informative

Viking Warriors
Grækenland
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
27. juni 2023

Very helpful and brings all the numbers inside one dashboard. Very active support team. I recommend this to all store owners.

LightingCounty
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
26. maj 2020

I have tried & tested multiple profit apps & this is by far the most perfect and best user friendly app. Easy to set up, and by far the most correct app.

Fancy Lifestyles
Sydafrika
12. oktober 2022

Great app. It helps me importing orders, analyse them and generate an invoice. Also helpfull to get financial insight

Straling-vrij
Holland (Nederlandene)
Redigeret 29. juli 2020

Diese App ist großartig, Sie können Ihren Gewinn so einfach verfolgen. Sie können alle Ausgaben und Einnahmen verfolgen und analysieren. Sie können genau sehen, wie viel Steuern Sie zahlen müssen. Perfekt!

DOGZS
Tyskland
Redigeret 3. maj 2020

This app gives me a clear understanding of every penny I spend and earn so I can see a clear picture of my profit and loss and it is simple to use unlike other accounting software, its a nice easy way to keep track of everything!! Love this app!!

1st Choice Furniture Direct
USA
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
Redigeret 25. marts 2021

This app does the same thing for free that other paid apps do. Excellent and valuable information for free. Love this app!

Purple Metro
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
19. august 2020

This app is great! It's beautiful, very useful, and works perfectly!
Don't hesitate to use their great services! It is very intuitive and has great dashboards, reporting tools, and Aliexpress bills

Catlets