Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 29. juli 2020

Diese App ist großartig, Sie können Ihren Gewinn so einfach verfolgen. Sie können alle Ausgaben und Einnahmen verfolgen und analysieren. Sie können genau sehen, wie viel Steuern Sie zahlen müssen. Perfekt!

DOGZS
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Redigeret 3. maj 2020

This app gives me a clear understanding of every penny I spend and earn so I can see a clear picture of my profit and loss and it is simple to use unlike other accounting software, its a nice easy way to keep track of everything!! Love this app!!

1st Choice Furniture Direct
USA
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
Redigeret 25. marts 2021

This app does the same thing for free that other paid apps do. Excellent and valuable information for free. Love this app!

Purple Metro
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
19. august 2020

This app is great! It's beautiful, very useful, and works perfectly!
Don't hesitate to use their great services! It is very intuitive and has great dashboards, reporting tools, and Aliexpress bills

Catlets
Estland
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
1. maj 2023

Have been using the app for a couple of years now and find it extremely useful for keeping track of everything and helping to spot areas of the business that need work. Very happy with it and not sure how I'd live without it!

KASIE's Room
Australien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
13. januar 2021

Very easy to use, I am able to quickly view my current profit and profit per order at any point in the day. Tremendous help with staying ahead of curve and knowing when ad costs are starting to climb high.

Screaming Freedom Apparel
USA
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
30. december 2020

Super Kundensupport. Immer alles auf einen Blick haben und dazu auch noch einige coole Features! Ich kann die App wirklich jedem empfehlen!

MrCozy™
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Redigeret 5. juni 2020

Exactly what i need! Your pure profit after taxes is calculated exactly. The surface is very clear,!

domdar
Redigeret 21. november 2020

I have issue with this app - it did not calculate the expense that I setup. I have received no reply from Profitario. Update - I have received a reply after my 3rd attempt. While Anna is helpful in answering the issue, she was not happy with the original rating I gave and calling me unfair without asking any reason. Apart from this, the program itself might be ok.

KozyHome Shop
Indonesien
Saritra svarede 20. november 2020

Hi there KozyHome Shop,

first of all thank you for your review. We do take feedback very serious since this is our main source of ideas for possible new features.

I want to provide a bit of context for other merchants looking at this review.
We do offer a live chat inside the app where we help every merchant should any issues arise or if support is needed.
While we can’t answer every message immediately all inquiries are answered within 24 hours during weekdays. Inquiries regarding bugs and stability issues are also answered on the weekend.

In this particular case it took us 1 hour to reply while this review was posted 30 minutes after the first message.

In regards to the problem where expenses did not show up in the app. Depending on the selected billing schedule expenses get added either on the last day of the month or daily. Using the monthly expenses with a starting date of the Nov 15. the expenses will get added to the dashboard on Nov 30. Meaning that this expenses will not show up on the dashboard until the last day of the month. This was also the issue here.

Using the daily billing schedule for expenses we divide the monthly expense by the number of days in the respective month and then apply the result as an expense every day. Using this setting you might get better tracking results depending on your use case.

Feel free to reach out to us any time if you need any further help.

You can do so by email (support@profitario.com) or using the live chat inside the app.

Kind regards,
Lukas.

13. maj 2020

Awesome engine and calculations are perfect. Many thanks for the free plan too. It's really necessary for beginners. Congratulations!!!

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual