Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
20. marts 2024

Great value -- we've loved Profitario for our sites. It integrates with all the platforms that we use, including our 3PL (ShipHero) to pull in actual fulfillment costs. Support has been great, highly recommend.

TallSlim Tees
12 måneder bruger appen
22. januar 2024

Other profit calculator Apps on the Shopify store DON'T even Compare to Profitario!

As a beginner with limited budget i dont have the capital to be getting charged when i dont have orders coming in and i appreciate that Profitario lets beginners to gradually grow and eventually Charge as you grow.

THANK YOU FOR CREATING AN AMAZING APP!

WaveBeamPro™
27 dage bruger appen
24. februar 2024

Great - has really helped me discover breakeven/my exact profit margin without having to continuously look through old records

Sunrise Topiaries
17 dage bruger appen
16. januar 2024

The App has been super amazing so far and the Support has also been great and quick to fix an issue I had with my Facebook Ad Account integration. I can 100% recommend Profitario and the Staff.

Kommodly
Østrig
11 dage bruger appen
17. februar 2024

Very nice. Does all I need for accounting.

cudodi.com.au
Australien
18 dage bruger appen
9. november 2023

Profitario is a brilliant app for my business. It allows me to see all of the data at a glance and it is useful to show information for tax reports. My only wish would be for the app to include data for international currency exchange fees, as well as the credit card/PayPal fees, in order to give a complete picture. The support is also very good when needed.

Craft World
Storbritannien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
1. maj 2023

Have been using the app for a couple of years now and find it extremely useful for keeping track of everything and helping to spot areas of the business that need work. Very happy with it and not sure how I'd live without it!

KASIE's Room
Australien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
18. juli 2023

I have to say this is a great app, it is easy to use and very informative

Viking Warriors
Grækenland
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
27. juni 2023

Very helpful and brings all the numbers inside one dashboard. Very active support team. I recommend this to all store owners.

LightingCounty
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
26. maj 2020

I have tried & tested multiple profit apps & this is by far the most perfect and best user friendly app. Easy to set up, and by far the most correct app.

Fancy Lifestyles