Rezensionen (80)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
6. Januar 2023

Overall good interface and easy to use. Could use some more features such as list exports, detailed analysis

Raw Spiritual
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
9 monate mit der App
21. November 2020

For a dropshipper this app is really a must-have on your list. For me personally, it's the hidden gem from all apps I have installed.
It gives me in-depth analytics of my sales with the 'real' costs. I'm a huge fan of this app. Highly recommended!

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts
9 monate mit der App
16. Oktober 2023

Dont recommend, app take hours to get correct data it creates a lot of trouble in dayli scale.

Bienestar (c.e)
Brasilien
5 monate mit der App
Saritra hat geantwortet 17. Oktober 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your input and apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced while using our app. We take user feedback seriously, especially if negative.

We tried to contact you multiple times since we were not able to reproduce any of the issues you were facing and we also could not get any more details from you on when the issue you mentioned happened.

To other users reading this review.
We believe this customer is talking about the ad spend update procedure. Typically, this process is quite speedy, usually taking just a few seconds. Even when multiple days' worth of updates are involved, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes. However, it's important to note that we depend on third-party infrastructure, such as Facebook or Google. Sometimes, the update process may encounter unexpected issues, like downtime on the Facebook Ads Manager or other network problems.

Don't worry though; we've got you covered. Our app includes a live chat support feature. If you encounter any problems, please feel free to reach out to our support team. They are more than willing to assist you with any issues you may face.

The customer is still using the app after writing his review.

25. September 2021

I love it! it shows exactly how much profit i made! it just need a little bit more, it will be good if they add: what my expenses were this month

Pajussi
Grönland
10. Februar 2021

Really easy to use and really like how you can edit each expense. This app has made it very easy to keep track of all expenses and profits

Deskr
Bearbeitet am 7. August 2020

Connects easy with fb ads manager, can put in product costs, shipping costs, transaction fees, taxes everything! Makes it very easy to see if you're profitable or not every moment of the day :) Too bad it's 20/month tho, but understandable

JUST IN CASE
Niederlande
11. Dezember 2020

THIS APP IS AWESOME!!! It did everything I needed it to do and saved me a lot of headaches. I hope the creator of this app has a wonderful and prosperous life because he/she deserves it.

AirHalo™
Bearbeitet am 2. Februar 2021

Great app, it does what they promise and the support have been great! I had some issue matching some excel data with the invoice numbers and they have been helpful until the end

Trendystrike
Vereinigtes Königreich
28. April 2020

Great app, is realy easy to use and easy to connect to your AliExpress account, Facebook Account etc.

GIGI LYRA
Niederlande
12. Mai 2020

easy to use, love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it

BeFit