Rezensionen (80)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. Dezember 2020

THIS APP IS AWESOME!!! It did everything I needed it to do and saved me a lot of headaches. I hope the creator of this app has a wonderful and prosperous life because he/she deserves it.

AirHalo™
Bearbeitet am 2. Februar 2021

Great app, it does what they promise and the support have been great! I had some issue matching some excel data with the invoice numbers and they have been helpful until the end

Trendystrike
Vereinigtes Königreich
28. April 2020

Great app, is realy easy to use and easy to connect to your AliExpress account, Facebook Account etc.

GIGI LYRA
Niederlande
12. Mai 2020

easy to use, love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it

BeFit
Belgien
5 monate mit der App
25. Dezember 2020

Profitario is a great way of getting a grip on product metrics! Couldn't add more features at the moment.

Cocosy
Deutschland
5 monate mit der App
25. Juni 2020

Its a great tool i really needed, time saving and easy to use, so just what i was looking for and what i needed!

GEAR UP online hengelsport.be
Belgien
1. Juni 2020

Great app, saves having to mess with spreadsheets. It not 100% perfect but its almost there. Would recommend.

NoTouchKey UK
Vereinigtes Königreich
16. Oktober 2020

This app really helps me calculate the margins needed that I never have kept track of before. It's given me more peace of mind and really does all the accounting for me.

ShaktiStones
6. Juni 2020

I really like profitario because of all the functionalities. It is a clean dashboard and really easy to use. I also like the invoices they provide. At first, the pricing scared me because I was a beginner at that time. However, if you look at all the options they give and the time it safes you with taxes, Profitario is a must in my opinion. If it was possible, I would rated Profitario with 6 starts instead of 5

PawFles
Niederlande
Bearbeitet am 26. April 2020

Excellent app, I agree with another reviewer that it can be addicting to watch all your numbers! I appreciate that their pricing model lets you scale with them. Love the UI as well. I'd love to see how this app could be extended for helping with doing taxes. Thank you!

Nuzzles Masks