Profitario ‑ Profit Analytics

Track your Profit, Revenue, Expense and more in one Dashboard.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Profitario - Shopify Profit Analytics

Comet

Location Italy

This app does everything free that other apps are doing with a payment plan. 100% recommended! Thank you very much for such a great opportunity.

June 24, 2022

Thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad we made your experience with us a great one 😊

Lifestyle Travel Trading

Location Australia

I really love this App as it is a clean and easy to use and understand dashboard of all my orders. I tried a few others before but they were no where as good as Profitario.

May 29, 2022

Thank you. We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your review with us 🙏🏼

Weekend Cheers

Location Hong Kong SAR

I've tested most of the profit tracking software on shopify and this is the best i've found by far! Keep up the good work!

May 29, 2022

So good to hear you enjoy our app! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review 🙏🏼

Kind regards,

EATVEL

Location France

Amazing app. I would highly recommend it. I can add all the costs associated with my products and the app is super flexible while at the same time super easy to use. On top of it, they have a very fast and helpful customer service. I highly recommend it!

May 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We appreciate it 🙏🏼 Please let us know what we can do for you in the future 😊

Slim Snacks Philippines

Location Philippines

One of the best apps for accounting and profit tracking that I have installed! If you need an app that integrates facebook ads, google ads and other expenses. This is the app for it!

shopytop

Location Zambia

for real I highly recommend this app it manages all your accounting which is taking me less time than usual just one thing im not able to delete in other expenses. highly recommended

Himmaleh

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app love it. simple to use. Good features for a fair price . integrates with FB , tik tok and google ads

Paw Lane

Location Australia

Awesome customer service and gives me a great insight into my business. Honestly this is data that I was completely missing before installing this app.

Pajussi

Location Greenland

I love it! it shows exactly how much profit i made! it just need a little bit more, it will be good if they add: what my expenses were this month

Prodigious Hub

Location Australia

Amazing app. Not only it calculates all the numbers including ad expenses, product costs, shopify, paypal and stripe fees, etc., but it can also create invoices! I so much appreciate that it's free! I love it and highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6