Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

by Resistor Software

Total value of your inventory and reports on profit from sales

Hautlac

We have been using Profiteer for approx 3 months. Very impressed with the detailed user manual as well as the tailored menu - Dave has really tried to address the needs of the small retailer by making a format that is easy and quick to use. In terms of customer service, also very impressed with the speed that any of our queries or issues have been addressed. It is a platform that you can build on and tailor to the growing needs of the business with key information readily available every day. Very happy so far.

Coquette Couture

Super easy app! Great to track COGS without making separate spreadsheets!

Thekidzone

What awesome customer service. We've had Profiteer for almost as long as we have our store. Great app for margin tracking. Just recently the Barcode column fell away and we really needed it along side our SKU's when viewing a report bt variant ID. Dave worked something out for us and in no time we have it back to the way we were using it.

Brilliant app made even better by prompt service & expertise.

The Biker Nation

This is an easy to install app, and the best part is the support you get from the vendor..! I screwed up the file and Dave fixed it.. I asked for historical data beyond the current parameters of the app and Dave responded and got it done for me quickly! Once I got the costs put into the file, I can finally see the value of my inventory and the gross profit on each item sold...a big help for understanding what's making you the most money!

Keigan Apparel

Just downloaded and installed this app to get numbers straight since Shopify has failed to include such a vital bit of information for legitimate business owners. At $15 a month I would gladly pay that to keep my company running straight. Oh yea and Customer support is on point and very very helpful. Thank you so much for making this affordable app!

Preggi

I had been having struggling for months to find an app that would allow me to run the reports I need to give data to my suppliers who provide stock on a consignment basis. I am a small business and most developers couldn't be bothered helping me get what I needed. My consignment suppliers were starting to cancel their consignment arrangements with me because I couldn't get them the data they needed. And then I found Profiteer! When I first installed the app I got a little bit closer to getting the reports I needed. However, it was when I contacted David at Resistor Software that the exceptional customer service began. I explained what I needed, and even though it wasn't a report that lots of companies use, he went out of his way to find a way to make it work for me. I can now run the report I need and I don't have to worry about losing my consignment suppliers. I can't rate David's support highly enough - he has helped me solve a massive problem. One very happy customer here!

Low Carb Canada

Update: Nov. 25 - 40 minute phone call will potentially translate into thousands of dollars in the long run - this app developer is a real person willing to work with you like a real person, towards the goal of mutual success.

While the app is not released in full yet, there are some exciting useful new features on the way, and I highly encourage you to support the development.

Update: excellent service from developer and from the app itself so far, this is something you need to get if you are not particularly sure if your prices need adjusting - i am pouring over orders one by one and updating prices as needed, profitability is already rising

this app has amazing potential but as-is it's already a must-have for me

initial review:
Called, got immediate answer, very friendly and very direct, which we respect greatly.

Helpful and willing to work with the merchant, going to try the app right now and I am sure we will use it at least 2 months, it's possible it may not be what we need entirely but I highly recommend trying it, we have looked and there is no better app than this for a ballpark "how well am i doing" kind of figure

5 stars !

Teecoon

Great service. Highly recommended!

MySubs.co.uk

Fantastic app that makes our reporting easier every day. Support is incredible - we had a specific requirement to include other sales sources in our reporting, and the developer bent over backwards to help and update the app!

In terms of functionality, if you need a simple way to report the cost of goods sold, and therefore your actual product profit, then this app is certainly for you.

If there was a sixth star here, I'd certainly award it!

Arnouts

Simple and essential

I had a small problem with the app not taking out VAT on POS sales before calculating profit.My email was answered very quickly and the changes were made by Dave in no time at all. The app now works perfectly showing the net profit for both online and POS sales.

Very happy