Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

by Resistor Software

Total value of your inventory and reports on profit from sales

freedom climb store

I appreciate the friendly customer service.

Our shopify store has just opened and we are just learning it and setting up our analytics. I saw the Profiteer reports and dashboards, but couldn't find a report or export that linked my COGS with my sales. The dashboard is nice but a screen capture is not easy to use in a report or a spreadsheet.

I called support and discussed with him to see if I just missed it. No, it did not exist but he saw the benefit of having something like this. After discussing this a bit more together, he thought of a way to provide it easily and with minimal impact to both his work list and other customers. Hence the new sales export by date.

While I'm positive that not all requests can be handled this easily or quickly, I appreciate his receptiveness to system improvements and customer needs.

I've written and worked with many costing systems in the past, this one is concise and easy to use.

Look mum no hands!

We got this app and it was so easy to export, update and import the COGs file. Yet at first we were seeing no data pull through. Got in touch with David @ Profiteer and he helped us out. Quick, friendly and really great customer service. Our Profiteer App is now working, and its never been easier for us to work out how we're doing as a store. Great App. Great service.

bootcuffsocks.com

We run multiple e-commerce store on Shopify and for years have been seeking a way to input COGS. This app is better than I could have even hoped for. The app allows you to see profit for the day/week/year at a glance, which can be exported to a CSV.

trimoda-shop

Very nice an simple to use,great

Hit A Double

If you have a Shopify store, I do not know how you can live without this app. If you do any online marketing or even discount product on your Web store, you need to know how much profit you are making. Knowing the amount of profit you make on a daily bases allows you to quickly make adjustments to your online marketing or store sales to make sure you can maximize the profit or even prevent a loss. This is definitely a must have app.

1 3 Next