Profiteer ‑ Cost of Goods Sold

Total value of your inventory and reports on profit from sales

From $15/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Province of Canada

Really happy with the app so far and support has been super helpful! We needed them to update our COGS sales history for the past 6 months, so we could run monthly COGS reports, and they got it done within 48hours. Thanks Dave :)

Philip Browne Menswear

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A great, useful app which is now an integral part of our ecommerce reporting and sales. The support and customer service offered by Profiteer is top notch, you are in very safe hands! *****

High Falls Outfitters

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Dave has been absolutely fantastic to deal with! Every time I have had an issue he has been on the phone to fix me up every time. This type of backend support makes the decision to invest the time and money into setting up on any of his apps is well worth it.

Japanese Knife Imports

great app... the ability to attach COGS numbers to products and pull inventory values at anytime is awesome. Thanks so much. Customer service has also been great. I suggested a new feature to David and got a very quick response.

Thanks again for such a great app.

Booksatcafe

Location Jordan

This app really helped me organizing my numbers!
I mainly use it to add costs of my items, then to export reports at the end of each day to easily calculate NET profit!

Also, great support!
Much recommended :)

Shop Super Street

Time spent using app About 2 years

Thank god I found Profiteer!!! They have great customer support, although I've never quite needed it since it's such a great easy tool for my business. I recommend it for any small business on shopify looking for cost pricing to be factored into their sales numbers. Such a valuable service!!

Chi Omega Dev1

Time spent using app About 1 year

Profiteer is my favorite new vendor in the last 10 years. Customer support is willing to help you accomplish your goals. Quick and friendly responses. They solved a problem I had been struggling with for months in a matter of days. Two thumbs up, Profiteer!

Bariatricpal

Time spent using app About 1 year

We installed this app when we first started out but never had a chance to actually use it until almost a year after our store launch. We thought that updating our COGs was too timely. What a mistake! This app is a MUST if you're serious about running a business and seeing how much (profit) you're really making!

Affinis Motor Sports

Incredible personalized customer service, A+ , Highly recommend for anyone using shopify. These features should have been here from the start!

Busy B Kids Llc

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is a godsend! Wholesale cost and Inventory Value tracking is a huge part of being able to run a successful business and Profiteer has definitely picked up where Shopify dropped this ball.

We switched over to Shopify from a stand alone in-house POS that had all cost tracking integrated and we were at a loss in this regard with Shopify until we found Profiteer. It has been easy to integrate and use. The ability to update costs with CSV files was very helpful with our huge number of unique SKUs. I highly recommend Profiteer!

Previous 1 3