Reseñas (236)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 99% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
3 de junio de 2024

great

8YourDoor.com
5 de junio de 2024

These guys are super fast! Every time I needed support, they replied within seconds. Of course, they can't fix everything immediately, but they do their utmost to ensure your issue is followed up on correctly. I even proposed some features, and they take everything into consideration. I can't wait to see them rolled out!

Øtilia Essentials
Bélgica
30 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 16 de mayo de 2024

I would give it 5 stars for set up, however, since it doesn't work...as I had set it up, and I was too impatient to wait. However, and this is an update: Upsell Koala reached out to me in an unusual way on a totally different platform, and asked me to edit my review because they always are willing to work with clients to ensure that they can find a solution. I was SO impressed! That is going way above and beyond. I will definitely give Upsell Koala another chance.

Have it set up to give a discount when 3 items in a collection are purchased. However, it only works if three of the same item are selected. I doubt people are going to want to purchase three identical wall prints. Most want a variety to build a collection. So...unless I get some type of response from support, I'll be deleting. For now, I'll look for another app.

CLH Designs
ProfitKoala respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

Hello, Donatas from Upsell Koala here. Thank you for collaborating with us and allowing us to assist you! Please let us know if you are going to need any kind of assistance in the future.

4 de junio de 2024

Great App and Outstanding Support!

It Works Great, the support team responsed immediately to resolve my issue!

Inbulks
27 días usando la aplicación
2 de mayo de 2024

Excellent app! I really enjoyed with this app. very easy for use. Simple and Great support. Thank you so much.

EdelFaiZ
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
1 de junio de 2024

This is my first time using this app, and I must say, it's an incredible addition to my Shopify store. The app is straightforward and very user-friendly. The support team is excellent—Gyte and Donatas were particularly helpful. They even created a custom feature for me, implementing a bundle volume discount exactly as I requested. I'm really happy I found this app and am very pleased with its performance so far. Highly recommended!

Best regards,
Mujeeb :)

My Store
India
26 días usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

i really liked their service specially there customer support. They are very polite and humble and help you out from any problem

Aromence Natural
India
22 de abril de 2024

Amazing product, and customer service second to none. Does exactly what we need (tiered volume discounts), simple to use and set up, very pleased. And its FREE, WOW!

Grove Soldering