Reviews (332)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly features such as volume bundling, discounts, and post-purchase upselling. They value its high customizability, seamless integration with Shopify, and the professional look it adds to their websites. The support team is praised for their prompt and effective assistance. Many recommend it for its potential to increase average order value and aid business growth. It's also noted for being free and offering great value.

July 8, 2024

Koala has been great so far, it works well and most importantly the team in chat is actually active and there to help.

OTOHELIX
About 2 months using the app
June 25, 2024

I Was sceptical, but wow This app really made my life easier. The upsells have generated and extra 40% extra revenue. This app is a life saver!

Petit Kado
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
May 1, 2024

Thanks a lot Tom (Co-founder)!
I have added this app to 2 of my shops and it does exactly what is needed - specially when picking specific products for a specific discount/deal specially if your products are in various packages (3, 12, 20, 25 pieces in pack) and when you can't just have a "one size fits all" deal.
Removing the "Upsell Koala" brand from the added section is FREE and EASY - just write and it's done.
Would recommend again for the app and customer experience - 5/5 for me!

Elegantly Carefree
Estonia
15 days using the app
July 10, 2024

Really great app, had a small issue with the bundle option showing up, they were super helpful and quick with solving it. Highly recommend.

HELIOS\SUN
7 days using the app
June 6, 2024

great app. works perfect, easy to use. Also its possible to make discount offers. Nothing to complain

bamtoo
Germany
13 days using the app
May 16, 2024

fast response and customer service knows what they're doing, i recommend this app for anyone to get premium looks to their store.

HNTRSSTYLES
New Zealand
About 2 months using the app
June 7, 2024

Does what it advertises and support is really fast and efficient. Integrates perfectly with my current theme and does not require me to disable quick check out options like a previous bundle app I tried. I highly recommend.

E A Stick It and Kick It
9 days using the app
July 9, 2024

Amazing App, just what we need and the support is excellent, fixed an issue within 5 minutes, A++++++++++

Grove Soldering
28 days using the app
July 11, 2024

So far I'm enjoying using this app and the features are excellent considering it's free. I tried a lot of apps before this one in order to find a volume discount widget to work the way I need it to. Customer service is fantastic too!

Holo Home
New Zealand
3 days using the app
April 11, 2024

I'm using volume discount, layout is good, good personalization for colors, font size, font weight. Support chat is fast. I did several test using my store, volume discount works well, i also tried to do some test purchases.
For now i just installed and set up this app, I hope it continues to work well because it is very good

sofyrose
Italy
22 days using the app
ProfitKoala replied April 23, 2024

Thank you for the kind words! We'll continue to deliver the best experience!