Reviews (325)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly features such as volume bundling, discounts, and post-purchase upselling. They value its high customizability, seamless integration with Shopify, and the professional look it adds to their websites. The support team is praised for their prompt and effective assistance. Many recommend it for its potential to increase average order value and aid business growth. It's also noted for being free and offering great value.

June 2, 2024

LOVE THIS APP!!
makes ur store looks branded
and fast customer support

Feam
Belgium
13 minutes using the app
June 13, 2024

Really appreciate using the app so far. It is easy to set up and understandable. Also, want to thank the support team who quickly replied and solved my issues

ZenNest
Ukraine
10 minutes using the app
July 3, 2024

Excellent Service Team

SERENECHARM
Hong Kong SAR
May 22, 2024

Was assisted by Louie setting up the widget in my store store, I gotta say I was impressed with the speed and efficiency of the assistance. The widget is also one of the most responsive and eye catching compared to the other apps I've tested would 10/10 recommend!

JoyDion
Malaysia
15 minutes using the app
May 10, 2024

Qucik help, highly recommend :)

Little Italy
Czechia
22 minutes using the app
July 4, 2024

Very prompt customer service and helpful. Great app as well.

2fluffs
June 27, 2024

Very Pratical, support fast and very good making your tasks.
Loving this app

Eternavie
Brazil
July 10, 2024

Great experience! The app does exactly what I need it to do and the customer service was quick, and efficient.

Healthy Selections
6 minutes using the app
May 13, 2024

I've tried numerous bundle and save discount apps and was often left dissatisfied, but since I began using the Upsell Koala: Volume Discount app, it has met all my needs. I highly recommend it.

Splitflask - 2-In-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler
18 minutes using the app
April 24, 2024

amazing, i love how well it integrates with the look and feel of my web.

Ganbatte Superfoods