Reviews (319)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly features such as volume bundling, discounts, and post-purchase upselling. They value its high customizability, seamless integration with Shopify, and the professional look it adds to their websites. The support team is praised for their prompt and effective assistance. Many recommend it for its potential to increase average order value and aid business growth. It's also noted for being free and offering great value.

May 1, 2024

Very fast and competent support. The user interface is also very good, and you have many options for customization. 10/10 Recommend.

Amuerro
Germany
June 21, 2024

Very user-friendly, it is easy to adapt the colours/font size so it matches your website/branding.
Also really good technical support for any questions or edits you would like.
I used the app to add a discount when customers buy the same item in bulk. I downloaded a few other apps which didn't work or suit my website before finding this one. Really happy I found this app :)

King Soba UK
About 17 hours using the app
May 2, 2024

Excellent app! I really enjoyed with this app. very easy for use. Simple and Great support. Thank you so much.

EdelFaiZ
April 22, 2024

Amazing product, and customer service second to none. Does exactly what we need (tiered volume discounts), simple to use and set up, very pleased. And its FREE, WOW!

Grove Soldering
May 15, 2024

Fast customer support and a lot of options. Just love it plus it's completely free.

YourDigitalShell
India
19 days using the app
May 8, 2024

i really liked their service specially there customer support. They are very polite and humble and help you out from any problem

Aromence Natural
India
About 1 month using the app
April 16, 2024

Tested a few apps and there was always something missing for my needs. Koala did everything as I wanted and support was helpful with setting it up too!

staging-almalittera
Lithuania
19 days using the app
ProfitKoala replied April 23, 2024

Glad we could help! Thanks!

April 10, 2024

Setting up Upsell Koala was incredibly easy, and I was up and running within minutes. The volume discount feature was simple to configure, allowing me to offer tiered pricing seamlessly. I particularly loved the post-purchase upsell capability, which lets me offer additional products right after a customer completes their purchase. Upsell Koala has streamlined my upselling strategy with its user-friendly interface and effective tools.

Klinio Shop
Lithuania
7 days using the app
ProfitKoala replied April 23, 2024

We are super happy to have you as our user! Thank you :)

April 8, 2024

I just found this app yesterday to do my volume bundling. It’s great! the font immediately matches your shopify theme and it’s very user friendly. Also if you have any problems, they reply quickly and update you when they solve the problem. I 100% recommend this app!

Celise™
27 days using the app
ProfitKoala replied April 23, 2024

You are awesome! Thank you :)

May 4, 2024

Wow WOW and WOW again!
Super app!
Highly customizable and FREE!!!
You made my day with that awesome app :)
God bless