ProfitWatch: Order Metrics/LTV

ProfitWatch: Order Metrics/LTV

by Bee Techy, LLC.

Realtime accurate profit, easy-to-use dashboard, LTV analytics

DiyaAnna

ProfitWatch app has solved my biggest problem, knowing the net revenue of my business! They keep on updating the app to the latest features needed and if there are any problems, the support team really solves them quickly for me! Highly recommended!

Porsche Service

We previously have done most of these calculations manually with a spreadsheet every month. This app basically replaced that manual work and saved us a ton of time. Recommended for all online businesses.

August 26, 2021

Thank you for recommending ProfitWatch! We appreciate your feedback.

Elements Apparels

This app is perfect to keep track of everything in one place and provides a ton of information missing from the basic Shopify plan. I don't have to keep track of everything in my own spreadsheets anymore and look up information in different areas and work it out manually. Highly recommended and a must have app in my opinion, and the support team is great! - Amber

August 26, 2021

We are so glad that you enjoy using ProfitWatch! Thank you.

StylesByMbally

This app is absolutely fantastic. It allows me to keep an eye on profit, overall and item/date specific. I can view the data instantly without having to track anything myself. I've tested out creating some automated reports and they work great. They are constantly improving the app by adding additional features and it seems they are receptive to feedback and suggestions from users. Recommend this app without a doubt.

August 26, 2021

Greatly appreciated! Thank you for being a valuable user.

themountainox

Firstly, the app is amazing. It's packed with all the necessary features to ensure you get the right numbers for tracking. I've tried many profit apps but this is the best one. Even their support is quick to respond. In fact, I requested for a feature to be added and they are already working on its release! A company who actively listens to their clients it's a company I'm willing to do business with.

August 26, 2021

Hey themountainox! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you enjoy using ProfitWatch :)

Claimore

This is the most advanced Profit tracking tool I've ever used. The data is very accurately calculated and dashboard is easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

August 11, 2021

Hi Claimore store! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate your comments.

Glowy Plushy

This app is amazing. The founders are really nice people and they are doing their best to improve the app every day. 100% recommended.

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback.

JENSEN® Speakers

Great new app with lots of potential being better designed integrated into the shopify interface compared to others

August 11, 2021

Really appreciate the review, will keep up the good work!

Nova Hiking

Recently installed this app and have to say it’s a much better alternative compared to some of the other apps on the Shopify app store. Also, their team was very quick to address any of my concerns. 5 stars from me, I see them going far

August 11, 2021

Glad to be of service, Nova Hiking!

Unichip CarPlayFactory Store

It is one the best app I have seen so far. I really recommend this app to everyone. This has solved our lot of issue.

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much! We are glad that this app was able to solve your issues.