ProfitWise

ProfitWise

by Logic Automated

Know Your Profitability

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium

The Ultimate COGS app for Shopify! I went with this app after much research and testing with other apps.

The main things that I love about ProfitWise that I am not seeing elsewhere.
- The ability to enter my Costs in another currency (I am Canadian, all my suppliers are in the US).
- Applying date ranges to costs, so when I get a deal or blowout special, my COGS are adjusted accordingly as well.

The support has also been excellent with the app so far, a must when looking for a good option!

Www Alternatives Boutique

Fantastic app that is intuitive and functional. Fast response. Even helpful for the tech challenged user.

3duniverse

This app has been a life-saver! It lets me quickly see my profitability and which products are performing well. When I need to make a business decision (like how much of a product to re-order), I can quickly pull up a report to see how that product has performed in the past. And the inventory valuation report is really valuable. It lets me instantly see the value (total cost and total revenue potential) of all the inventory in my warehouse. The developer has been very responsive in answering any questions I have had.