Anmeldelser (176)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. juni 2024

I am very pleased with the functions offered by the APP both for creating discount coupons and its countdown bar. They also have an excellent plus, their customer service. In a matter of minutes they customized a feature that was tailored to make my page look great! My deep gratitude. I recommend them 100%.

Chelina Shop
Colombia
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 1. juli 2024

Thank you for the detailed review and recommendation. I am glad you liked the customer support.

24. maj 2024

This app is doing what I expected and works great. I had a small issue with settings and visibility, but after mentioning my issue in the chat, I got feedback and step-by-step instructions how to solve the issue. Thanks for the help!!

Wasparfumgroothandel
Belgien
2 måneder bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 26. maj 2024

Thank you for the review and I am glad to provide good customer support.

24. maj 2024

This app is great. Easy to use, has all the options we need and its not complicated at all. Customer service is also really great and fast to help when we need something custom.

YourFurnitureChoice
USA
16 dage bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 26. maj 2024

Thank you for the review. I glad that I was able to help you get the app running on your store.

9. maj 2024

Really useful app, helped our store with boosting conversions, their support is very responsive and they helped with our initial setup

Printamemory
Storbritannien
3 måneder bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 12. maj 2024

Thank you for the review and i am glad to provide good support.

4. juni 2024

He was an excellent and very gentle person. I got an outstanding experience while taking advices from him. That's why I am giving him full stars for a smile on his face.

Duo mart
Indien
28 dage bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 6. juni 2024

Thank you very much for your glowing review. I am very glad to have you onboard.

20. maj 2024

Very good service! Thanks! It helps me al lot and the app is awesome

Gentoys-amsterdam
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 26. maj 2024

Thank you for the review and recommendation.

23. april 2024

The App is easy for operation. The customer service is also very responsive and professional. High recommend!

SunGoldPower
USA
5 måneder bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 24. april 2024

Thank you for the review and recommendation. I glad to provide good support.

17. april 2024

Superb customer support, very quick with the replies which is great.

Also an excellent app which works great. Highly recommended app.

Madspeed7
Storbritannien
2 måneder bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 24. april 2024

Thank you for the review and recommendation, i am glad to provide good customer support.

21. april 2024

The timer at the top of the homepage works well, and I like the design better than other free apps, so I'll continue to use it.

REDBLEC
SAR Hongkong
25 dage bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 24. april 2024

Thank you for the review and I am glad to hear that you liked the design more than other apps.

3. april 2024

Very grateful for their kind tool. Super easy and highly recommended to use!

AI ALCHEMY
Pakistan
4 måneder bruger appen
Apps Jar svarede 5. april 2024

Thank you for the review and recommendation.