Prognose

Next Generation of Omni Channel Campaigning

Based on 1 review

1 review

Malkoff Devices

I have been using Retail Automata's Prognose app & service for approximately one year now. I have to say that I am very pleased.

We have been in business for over ten years. Since signing on with Retail Automata our email list has more than tripled. These are real customers who physically signed up for our emails.

Retail Automata was most helpful with the initial setup of our Shopify website and helped us migrate our website to a new modern theme for the web store. We manufacture and sell a unique item in the marketplace. Some of the usual strategies proved ineffectual in our niche. They were most helpful in making changes to our website and marketing strategy through Prognose app. The control panel is most helpful and informative in effecting changes to the marketing and email strategy. I am not a webmaster or coder. The customer service is spot on. Changes and updates are handled in a timely and professional manner, Usually within a day or two.

Prices are reasonable for the services rendered. From past experience I know that running a modern website can be a time consuming, maddening, and expensive nightmare. Retail Automata's Team has solved many issues for us. They are part of our team.