PWA, Mobile app & Web Push

PWA, Mobile app & Web Push

by Ampify Me

Speed & SEO with PWA, Installable Site, Push Notifications

weftkart

Hello ALL SHOPIFY CUSTOMER .MY NAME PRADEEP SHARMA MY SHOPIFY SITE VERY SOLW BUY I USE AMP & PWA MOBILE APPS IT IS VERY COOL AMAZING APPS MY SITE SCOUE AND SEO INCESS I LOVE THIS AAPS AND AMP& PWA support THEAM 24h Online AND GOOD SUPPORT TEAM YOU USE IT IS VERY GOOD APPS YOUR SHOPIFY THEME..MY SITE SPEED VERY SLOW BUT I USE THIS AMP MY SITE SOEED HIGH SCORE PLS I STALL THIS APPS AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS.

Bidasoa Restaurant

Im having a really good experience with PWA by AmpifyMe.
I recommend it, the support is great and fast!!

Inner Sense

Nice and easy app to use, helped a lot of our customers in downloading our website as an app without using their mobile space. Also, they can surf the pages even they are offline, Really love it.

K-Merchant Qatar

Best app ever and service! Thank you a lot for the help. Now I can have my online shop on both Android and iOS

Sisserou

This app is very simple to use. It is now working both on android and ios. The ios install was easier than I anticipated. The customer service was prompt and helpful. I don't leave reviews very often. so far so excellent for this app. I highly recommend. Thanks guys!

Shoppr

Great app and great support. Very fast responde for the support team, it was great! Easy to explain to clients how it works!

Akel Beit

BY FAR the best PWA app out there!
Amazing customer service! friendly, helpful, and understand your needs with ease with a very fast response rate. Super easy to configure! Best interface Ive seen!

Alternativa Webshop

Great app, fast setup, excellent support. These guys seem to know everything. You can get their support via chat any time of the day. I am impressed. Special thanks to Mark.

Bayu The Label

The app works perfectly and integrates very well with their Ampifyme app. Our webshop's mobile speed performance has drastically improved which resulted in a higher conversion percentage. The customer service is also the best I have experienced with Shopify apps. Highly recommended!

Inspire Uplift

Great app and great team, thank you very much for all of the help. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve their website and page speed.