PWA, Mobile app & Web Push

PWA, Mobile app & Web Push

by Ampify Me

Speed & SEO with PWA, Installable Site, Push Notifications

Babakud

Hello? Are you kidding? Where is Free Plan? A free plan can only set up a name and icon otherwise you can do is nothing. Why are people doing this? If you have no Free plan then do not play this tricky!!

FC Deisenhofen

Quick in responding and helping! Great service so far from the support. Helped me with the configuration of my PWA for my store. The best thing is it works automatically.

Qi Supplements

This app makes a huge difference with the conversions, I also want to give props to the support team, they're amazing!

Werrand

Been trying a lot of app builder then I tried this. It was confusing at first but their representative did an awesome job in guiding me all the way. Once you get it then you will realize how easy it is.

The app and their service is very recommended.

Truly loving it. amazing staff. thank you so much.

asheers4u

Am Super Happy!!!
If you want to increase sales and be close to your customers, this might be the app you are looking for. The features are much advanced than any other app that offers PWA. The team is super supportive and replies almost instantly most of the times. The app has brilliant business friendly features that has helped me to reach my customers. I have increased my downloads and with Pop Ups and Push notification features, am going to stick with this app for a long time.

Invite bazar.us.com

Thank you so to your support team.Really it's amazing.They reply instant.So no need to anyone worry about any kind of problem.Best wishes.

International Key Supply

Great service so far from the dev. Hopefully, it speeds up our user experience and I'm looking for to have an app experience.

weftkart

Hello ALL SHOPIFY CUSTOMER .MY NAME PRADEEP SHARMA MY SHOPIFY SITE VERY SOLW BUY I USE AMP & PWA MOBILE APPS IT IS VERY COOL AMAZING APPS MY SITE SCOUE AND SEO INCESS I LOVE THIS AAPS AND AMP& PWA support THEAM 24h Online AND GOOD SUPPORT TEAM YOU USE IT IS VERY GOOD APPS YOUR SHOPIFY THEME..MY SITE SPEED VERY SLOW BUT I USE THIS AMP MY SITE SOEED HIGH SCORE PLS I STALL THIS APPS AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS.

Bidasoa Restaurant

Im having a really good experience with PWA by AmpifyMe.
I recommend it, the support is great and fast!!

Inner Sense

Nice and easy app to use, helped a lot of our customers in downloading our website as an app without using their mobile space. Also, they can surf the pages even they are offline, Really love it.

Previous 1 3