PWA & Mobile app ‑ Ampify , 38 reviews

4.4
December 16, 2022

I was looking for something that was like a mobile app and preserved all of my websites look and feel. I'm Very happy with the app it works perfectly and it was just what I was looking for!

AirGun Tactical
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 31, 2022

Obviously the next logical step after launching an e- commerce business with Shopify is to offer an app version for mobile phones to your customers. Unfortunately it costs a fortune to build and to maintain a conventional app. PWA by Amplify is a fantastic solution. The PWA is automatically created and ready to be installed within minutes. It allows you to send push notifications etc. Customer support is amazing btw. Had a question, set up a video call- problem solved.

GirlGotLashes
Time spent using app: 19 days
September 16, 2021

Very easy to use app and amazing team support !
I recommend this app if you are looking for PWA app for your website

Superalibio
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited June 23, 2021

Easy to use, good support and adding value to probably every online store by letting customers create a shortcut.

EV DOC
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 28, 2021

Hello? Are you kidding? Where is Free Plan? A free plan can only set up a name and icon otherwise you can do is nothing. Why are people doing this? If you have no Free plan then do not play this tricky!!

Babakud
China
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
April 16, 2021

Quick in responding and helping! Great service so far from the support. Helped me with the configuration of my PWA for my store. The best thing is it works automatically.

FC Deisenhofen
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
September 25, 2020

This app makes a huge difference with the conversions, I also want to give props to the support team, they're amazing!

Qi Supplements
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 5, 2020

Been trying a lot of app builder then I tried this. It was confusing at first but their representative did an awesome job in guiding me all the way. Once you get it then you will realize how easy it is.

The app and their service is very recommended.

Truly loving it. amazing staff. thank you so much.

Werrand
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 17, 2020

Am Super Happy!!!
If you want to increase sales and be close to your customers, this might be the app you are looking for. The features are much advanced than any other app that offers PWA. The team is super supportive and replies almost instantly most of the times. The app has brilliant business friendly features that has helped me to reach my customers. I have increased my downloads and with Pop Ups and Push notification features, am going to stick with this app for a long time.

asheers4u
India
Time spent using app: 29 days
May 12, 2020

Thank you so to your support team.Really it's amazing.They reply instant.So no need to anyone worry about any kind of problem.Best wishes.

Invite bazar.us.com