20+ Promotional Sales Tools

Pop up, Banner, Contact Us Form, Countdown Timer, Sale Coupons

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Ellie Maye

I've used Zota for about a month now. Based on reports, they've helped me earn $504 extra by using their features. No problems and I love it so far.

Bichoushop

Location Germany

Woow Fantastic! I recommend this to everyone for sure. I used this for my banner and it was recommended by a few people.

Noon Valley

My header bar is great, it does everything i need and the customer service is excellent they really care!

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

I have had this product for a few years.
I do not use the promotional banners often. It seems that every time I do need it, there is a new bug that prevents me from using it. Then, they fix the bug after my need no longer exists. Until the next time....

YUNIQ Life LLC

April 27, 2022

Wonderful. Glad to hear you are enjoying our app. Be sure to make use of all our available tools in your Zotabox package. Have a great day.

KVGP Clothescessories

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this App to help me upscale my business and bring in more sale. This App is very good especially if you are just starting off your business as you get a 30 Days Free Trial so you can test it before you start paying for it.

The Shredder Warehouse

Really useful app that is reliable, intuitive to use and very flexible, including a large range of set-up options. Recommended.

December 6, 2021

Thank you kindly for your nice review. We wish you the best with your online store and hope our promotional tools help you to increase your sales.

The Pet Family Store

Location Australia

I LOVE this app. It has so much functionality - I added a menu bar, a notification just where I wanted it and was able to change size, position, everything! Very easy to use after playing with it a bit. I also like the way it doesn't slow the loading speed. Great value.

December 6, 2021

Thank you very kindly for your nice review. That is what we love to hear. Merchants using our tools to add quality tools to their website and increase the sales with promotional ideas. Please let us know if you have any requests for other features etc.

Create Our Way

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It is super easy to use and the instructions provided really guide and show you through the app. Simple, efficient and quick. Literally, just clicks of a button and then updated onto the website! Thanks for creating this

Monaco Jewelers

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The 5,000 page views is nothing for an average website at $12.99 per month. You should increase the page view to accommodate medium size websites. The 5,000 page views is less than a week, sometimes even just a few days, and then your app goes down withing that time frame. Please don't mention to upgrade, because luring vendors in at $12.99 and then having them pay $79.99 is insane after having us spend time setting things up.

October 26, 2021

Hi, we are very transparent with our pricing on the Shopify app store and our own pricing page. We do not 'lure' in merchants. We can also create custom plans to accomodate any merchant's unique situation. You can re-install our app if you wish (and keep your current settings) and we can work to create a custom plan that fits your needs. (for other merchants we don't only have 2 plans and immediately require mid size websites to pay $79.99. We also have a mid price range of $29.99 and custom plans are available as mentioned). You can save 30% by paying yearly. We also give 20% extra visits every month for free.

We wish you the best with your online store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48