Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Free Header Bar to Promote Your Best Deals and Increase Shares

Ancestorville Genealogy

I love the format and ease of use, had it up and running in 5 minutes. excellent. I will poke around and see what else this app company has too.

Home Bar Classics

A must-have app. Zotabox offers tons of useful features to help drive customer engagement and sales. Our favorite is the expiring coupon code header bar. Our conversions improved as soon as we started using it, and we not employ it on all our stores. The app is very customizable and easy to install. The customer support is super helpful and extremely responsive. Would definitely recommend for all serious Shopify users.

Fieldtestedsystems

I don't usually write reviews here.

We were headed out for vacation and wanted to notify customers about our revised shipping schedule.

This tool is exactly what I needed. It's easy to configure, very flexible, and works perfectly for our needs.

Highly recommended.

Lasersandlights Com

Quick and easy way to add a welcome header bar to your Shopify store. We would highly recommend this app!

www.lasersandlights.com

Catcrazy Hiflyingal

Nice & simple. I've been needing a back to top button & theirs works as advertised. I plan to experiment with the other tools in the future. Current low volume means I have to use the free tools until biz picks up so I greatly appreciate the functionality.

Pratico Shop

Fait le job. Attention, il est quasi impossible de supprimer le logo de Z

Rei Heart

love it, easy use and straight forward

Midnight Glamour Shop

Didn't like this app. and uninstalled it immediately.

Womenwhofight

cant wait to see sales increase

Majorleaguejewelers

Great APP very helpful to my store , Great customer service i had small issue they fixed it right away

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41