Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Your Sales and Subscribers with our Best Header Bar

Reilly-Chance Collection

I use the Welcome Header Bar to announce all my Events and Sales! It is SUPER easy to use, gives several different varieties, and is always dependable. I highly recommend this to anyone with a Shopify site!

Wisegets

Nice! amazing app!

ONVY Motorsport

Easiest app to use, used several other apps before but this one worked best with both mobile and computer. Outstanding support!

Jake's Styles

The Welcome Header Bar is a very good addition to my website. The ability to preview, adjust, then readjust as needed was very easy. For someone like me who was new to websites, I was very pleased with this app. Their other add-ons like the ability to have quick popups were very easy to understand as well. If you are looking for a great thing to use, then definitely use this app, it is a great help!

Elite Growing

Works well with lots of good functions. My only complaint is that it doesn't load at the same time as the page so there is a drop in the page after a couple of seconds.

ApexArtPrints

Easy to use, looks alright and the developer support is really great. I only wish there were a few more styles of banner to choose from, and the free ones are all super plain. All in all pretty great though.

ScottyMakesStuff

It does the basics well and if you want a bit more functionality you can upgrade to the paid version though we've never needed to. Nothing to complain about with this app. Solid.

Queenral

It's great, with many functions, i love it.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fortnitegamer

this app is amazing...............................................................................................

Neighborhood Shopping

I am using this app in my online store. It works awesome. I am very satisfied with the performance of this app. Online stores are required to use this nice app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43