4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its variety of tools including banners, popups, promo boxes, and tabs. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. Many have found it instrumental in boosting revenue, customer engagement, and social media presence. It offers a free version with substantial functionality and a free trial. Support is noted for its quick and efficient responses. The app supports multiple languages and stores without extra cost, and helps sites look more professional while promoting special offers.

March 16, 2023

This app is absolutely awesome, it has so many features and so far they all seem to be working well, pop up, with countdown timer, the floating social share buttons and the sales bars are my favorite, I have tried many other apps. This one honestly is very good for the price

Abebe+Booker
4 months using the app
Zotabox replied March 16, 2023

Thank you very much for your kind review. We LOVE it when merchants love our tools and work hard to give you reliable and easy to use tools at a fraction the cost of what other app developers charge. Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues that we can help resolve right away. Have a great day.

May 9, 2016

Absolutely! Easy to set up and no coding needed. We are thrilled to have found Zotabox.

Girltrunks
Over 7 years using the app
February 9, 2016

Excellent!!!!!!

I was using another app on shopify called the "Welcome Bar", I think, and it was horrible. Wouldn't show up unless someone emptied all their cache forever and they didn't even try to fix that. So this was a most pleasant and much appreciated surprise at how beautifully it worked. I will look into their other apps now.

Jm Imports
Over 7 years using the app
February 1, 2016

Really great plus it's free! Easy to use as well.

Everyline Designs
About 7 years using the app
Edited October 3, 2016

I love this AP. The banner grabs attention and is a really cool free App. Looks great on my website.

Zengifts
About 7 years using the app
March 10, 2016

This is an excellent free tool worth having. It is easy to use and gets the job done.

Stewart Floor Llc
Over 6 years using the app
December 1, 2020

Loving it! It's perfect for our 12 Days of Christmas Sale since I can schedule the headers. I appreciate how easy it is to use and that it works great across both computers and mobile devices.

MadeOn Skin Care
September 26, 2016

Brilliant app that does what it says on the tin. http://www.theeliquidboutique.co.uk

Eliquidboutique
December 15, 2017

Header Bar app is easy to configure, works great, and it's free. Certain options are premium and have an associated cost, though.

Electric Bike Zone
January 12, 2023

J'utilise zotabox depuis des années. C'est simple à utiliser. Le nombre d'outils disponibles est impressionnant et pas besoin de tout traduire !

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance en ligne de soins énergétiques
France
Zotabox replied January 12, 2023

Merci beaucoup pour votre aimable critique. Veuillez nous faire savoir si vous avez des questions ou des demandes. Nous avons ajouté une nouvelle fonctionnalité d'ajout au panier et de vente incitative que nous espérons que vous apprécierez. Passe une bonne journée.