20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Get Popups, Coupons, Banners, Sliders, Timers & Email Capture

More Natural Healing

Love this app and how it helps us in so many ways; their team is also always responsive to questions or issues that I might have.

April 13, 2021

Thank you very much. Keep the questions coming. We enjoy serving our customers.

sweatWELLth

Their product is amazing. There are many features that can be scheduled, url redirects and it's very very easy to use. There are many other features which we haven't even taken advantage of yet. Works well and very responsive on support issues.

April 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We hope you have had the chance to check out our new embeddable tools such as banners, videos and timers. Have a great day

MadeOn Skin Care

Loving it! It's perfect for our 12 Days of Christmas Sale since I can schedule the headers. I appreciate how easy it is to use and that it works great across both computers and mobile devices.

Doorbird Intercom

Quick and efficient, it just works and is easy to configure. Then if you want to further tweak your promo, you can drill down further in settings.

Cyclone FPV

This app does an excellent job of allowing me to place the most important sales events and other notices right in front of my customer's screen when they enter our website. It does exactly what I wanted and then so much more. Worth every penny.

November 25, 2020

Thank you kindly for your review. We hope you enjoy your Zotabox tools. Have a happy holidays.

Wellquest Air Purifiers

We used this app to improve sales. The app is absolutely stuffed with features and offers a slick, intuitive and clean interface. Love it, so far.

Dancewear For You

Just added a COVID header bar to my web site - so quick and easy to use! Would highly recommend to anyone.

The Nothing But Company

The customer service and response is fantastic. I had a challenge getting it to do what I needed but the folks at Zotabox made it happen. Well Done!

Kowacash.com

I use this app to add some interaction with my visitors. It works very well and i am happy with it. I recommand this app.

EDNA MADERA | Studio

Welcome Header Bar helped me promote discount codes and free shipping options, making it easier to communicate added value to my customers. Love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40