Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

Medford House

This app is Great I love it, as a beginner it really makes things easy.

Marc Marc Skin Care

Very easy to use! I like the display options, you can choose when to display the pop up and for how long. Game changer

Lovesavestheworld

I have been using this app as my header bar! It is easy to use and set up is free forever. I could not be more pleased with it. I have just started using the social icons on my header bar! It is a great app!

Gigmidifiles

i use this on all my stores! love it love it!

Nizarshop

It's an application that makes our job a lot easier, there's all it takes to develop our store and increase our income. This is the best on the market without contest.

Winchshop

We have installed this APP across 3 of our sites www.hoistshop.co.uk , www.cabledrumjacks.co.uk and www.winchshop.co.uk. It has been one of the best and easiest to install and use, it gives us so much more options to promote our business.

Dave
UK

Vncymn

Even with just the free version this app is very powerful. I look forward to seeing how much it improves traffic to my site.

Gioshop Com

I started using this because it provides some good features for the beginers. love it.

Jmg Collectibles

Great App Very Easy To Use Keep Up The Good Work Zotabox

Certified Hippie

Quick & easy! This app lets you create a banner anywhere on your site. I was able to create a "Free Worldwide Shipping" sign. Great!