20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Get Popups, Coupons, Banners, Sliders, Timers & Email Capture

Aromatherapynaturals

I tested other apps for a discount bar and did not like them. I really love this app. I love the fact that it can be totally customized! With other apps the customization was so limited. Thank you.

Oupicorer

Very easy to use and seems efficient (still to receive clients feedback). Thx !

Harrison Co

Excellent App. Very simple and easy to set up. Very reliable and works well on mobile devices.

Beauty Time Deals

Amazing App, lots of features to play with. Very helpful for you website appearance. Highly recommend!

Temples And Markets

Took less than 2 minutes to install and customise. Looks great on my site. Can't wait to see the results. Thanks guys.
And I'm so happy you're based in Hanoi, Vietnam. My site showcases gorgeous products from S.E. Asia including Vietnam!!! Cam on.

Art Pillows

Just what I wanted. Perfecto!

Divine Leather Usa

We have Promo bar, Contact US form and Face Book chat. Promo Bar and Contact US form are working very well. We have not use Face Book chat much but it will also be good. All these apps which we have are free. Nothing can be better then free. Its hard to believe that Zotabox is offering all these apps free of charge. The interface and integration of there apps to our store was straight forward. We highly recommend this company and there product. Keep it up all the good work.

Ukie Style

Absolutely awesome!
I was looking for a hello bar. Instead got social buttons, testimonials, promotion, FB live chat, and more. Love it!

Zigzev

I really like all of the features and the ability to make full customizations. I don't see much of a point in purchasing the premium features for now but the free features are great!

Havetaste

Works as advertised. Thanks!

havetaste.com